1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The ohio drivers sux thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, Jun 26, 2019.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

“My best friend....” and “My other very good friend....” tells me you know jackshit. That’s like saying, because I know so and so who’s a pro racer, I know pro racing.

27yrs behind the wheel and of all the companies I’ve worked for, none had more than 10-speeds. Why not? Because they’re not necessary at 80K gross, they cost more to purchase and service, they weigh as much as a compact car, most “drivers” can’t drive a double-split transmission, they cost mpg. Your acquaintances don’t drive for fleets. Plain and simple.

It IS your problem, because you’re in the same sea of shit like the rest of us.

People in cars and pickups have done stupid shit to me, multiple times per day, nearly my entire career. You don’t see me bashing them and acting like a privileged, whiny little bitch. Don’t like it? Take public transportation or walk.

Brian_J, pscook and pickled egg like this.
  2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Oh, panties in a knot? Waaa...

Yea I’ll take my friends word on how he’s always driven 13 or 18 spd trucks over yours.

And the truck drivers will get the same courtesy they show.

My friends do actually click down their cruise to let a struggling truck get past cuz they aren’t dicks like you.

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Attached Files: