1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GIMME FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Jun 19, 2019.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

This will be a lose-lose for the GOP and is the reason the Dems have advanced it to committee. If it fails in the house or doesn't get a senate vote, see the GOPs are racists or Cocaine Mitch is a racist. Best case scenario is racist Trump vetoes it. Bitch about Kellyanne but advance issues for votes is worst than disparaging the dems.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ok you fucktards, you’re not seeing the beauty in this little scheme.

So all these alleged slave descendants want their 40 acres and mule...well guess what, we’re gonna need some DNA to verify you’re actually slave descended.

And the cold case files get cleared in a week. :D

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Not lose lose at all for the GOP. It is nothing more than a vote buying scheme by the party of racism and hate and is seen as such by the vast majority of people. It will get air time when the racists pass it in the house, then some whining when the Senate refuses to take it up. And it will be forgotten a week later when the next manufactured left wing crisis is created out of thin air.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, Danny Glover's grandfather was a slave......maybe somewhere else but not in America. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe both his Dad and Grand Dad were having kids when they were 60 years old.
    Let's see, I have several great grand fathers who served for the Union in the civil war. One fought in 9 battles and was wounded and discharged. He re-upped and fought in 2 more battles. Though I can realistically take no credit for his actions I will maintain that my family should be exempted from any forced transfer of wealth as we already gave our fair share. I'm only spewing this BS to point out how farcical this nonsense is. The whole point is to continue to divide us and set up a false reason to vote for the Dems.

Attached Files:

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Do blacks still fall for this shit? Democrats don’t give a flying fuck about darkies. They just like manipulating their feelers for votes.

Anyhow, the Republicans should turn this around. They should enthusiastically vote for it, after modifying it. Reparations should be paid to blacks, but only out of the coffers of the political party that supported slavery and Jim Crow laws.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

still works for some but with employment so plentiful more and more people realize the road to success is in the mirror. Hopefully that changes it to Americans vs groups.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is an awesome plan! Get this idea out there!

8. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Lets walk through a scenario:

Big tech, Hollywood and the Dem elite pony up and pay out a snot ton of money.
    Some gets grifted right off the bat - can't find where it went. Multi-year investigation yields nothing.
    If it's a significant payout - well, the stereotypical responses occur: Mafakking bling everywhere, phones, rims, raised skittles Chevy Donk cars, pimp canes...immediate weekend drug overdoses. You get at gun, you get a gun, everybody gets a gun! Chicago body count hits a new record! Yay! Fill up Wrigley Field - the new Oldsmobiles are in early this year!

And 5 years later, nothing will have changed.

People with money and an education will stay the fuck out of Detroit, Flint and whatever shithole there is and live their lives quietly, happily.

Reverends Jesse and Al will still find shit to bitch about and it will be televised.

Call me racist - so what. Most of what I write is sarcastic. I was born in Detroit and grew up outside of it. I am white, married to a native America woman. I have a masters in engineering. My wife has a bachelors in engineering, we are not uneducated people and we discuss race issues - she challenges me on things and has a perspective different than mine.

When is it the Natives turn for reparations? Having been to the Navajo and Hopi reservations, they are owed and they continue to volunteer to serve our country at higher rates than every other ethnicity. My wife's grandfather served in Korea, came back and was arrested for having a beer - imagine that....getting shot at by NK and surviving, then going back home and the local PoPo throws you in jail for having a fucking beer.

America isn't perfect, and it might take a some time to correct the errors, but there is personal accountability. Sometimes our corrections costs millions of lives. Stop blaming your current failures on dead people and own your bullshit.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well, that's just, like, your binary, patriachical, like, opinion...

[​IMG]

Sarcasm aside, failure to ""own your bullshit"" is the root of 98.6% of the problems in this nation right now.

csm800 likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Check that Burgess Owens video I posted on the first page, that's exactly what he's proposing at the end of it :beer:

blkduc likes this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They're going to need to step up their donation numbers...

13. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

I identify as as Racheal Dolezal or maybe Martina Big - where is my check? Double because I'm a woman now.
    upload_2019-6-20_19-43-32.jpeg

upload_2019-6-20_19-43-54.jpeg

Phl218 likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A long time ago Europeans came and basically put a beating on those here.

Now first let me dispose of the notion that all was rainbows and unicorns before that. There was a LOT of war between tribes before and after arrival of the white devil. Guess what the white devil was better at war and more of them. Let that be a lesson to isolationists.

For the next bit the treatment of most native Americans basically either sucked or worse. They were killed, interned and/or driven from their homes. That sucks.

Now we are up to current times. They have super citizenship. They can move anywhere in the US including back to any region they were forcibly removed from. They also have mini nations within the US where they can set up things not allowed the rest of the citizenry. They get government hand outs and payments not allowed any other citizen. They are in the greatest country in the world at the greatest time in the world.

So while I have seen reservations in the west and agree that suck is a kind word I have a word for them....leave. There are a ton of people all over this great land with varying degrees of native American heritage that are doing great things and prospering. The past is full of crap all over the world, make your future and be thrilled you can do so here as an American or STFU. Yep some of the white devils have hardship in their family history also. As so for the yellow man, black man and all of the world's women. Get out and get some or sit there and whine quietly so you ain't a big pain in the @#@ of those making this place great.

Motofun352 likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The only poor native Americans are the ones who insist on
    staying on the reservation, sucking on the government teat.

16. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Part of what I was intending to ask was where does it end? Black, natives, the chinese and irish used to build the railroads, the Armenian liquor store owners who have long hours, anyone who feels slighted at the least. It'll be a dam burst of victims.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Mostly Chinese and Irish built the rails. The Irish weren't as valuable as black slaves so they were used to do all the worst stuff like dig out New Orleans, mining, fighting the Civil War, etc. Any of the low life expectancy jobs were done by the Irish.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The original "will work for food" crew.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Warren is now calling for Gay reparations, such an injustice they couldn't claim married on their income tax.