1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Now that is a good meme. Just the wrong thread :D:crackup:

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I was about to post it in the P&R meme thread but thought the timing was more relevant in this one.

3. BHP41

Toupeé

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's a urinating hooker joke in there somewhere...

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Now see, I don’t care what side you’re on, that thar is funny. :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

They took out our drone this morning. We say we were over int’l airspace. They say over theirs. People need to study why Teddy Roosevelt built the marines and the Navy and why the marines sing “to the shores of Triple E”. The Middle East has been doing this for thousands of years.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Did the wreckage land on the ground or in the water?

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Triple E. LOL Its Tripoli bruh, in Libya. The Barbary wars against the Barbary pirates.

11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Isn’t it “to the shores of Tripoli”?

12. Lawn Dart

Just beat me to it.

13. Lawn Dart

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Russia does it all the time near Alaska. We haven’t fired on them yet.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

That's a little irrelevant. Momentum, wind, altitude... But I wouldn't doubt we're over there stirring the pot too.

That thing was big. Im guessing they're used for all kinds of surveillance. Hard to believe the military or whoever would put up something like that sitting duck without expecting it's going to be shot down.

16. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Maybe what you said is exactly the desired result

Steeltoe and cpettit like this.
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

That's sorta what I was sayin. Lol

Not like they haven't been working on thier target practice the past week. If it was me, and I didn't feel like I was swinging my nuts enough, I'd be flying all kinds of big slow potentially unarmed shit all over thier border. And if I was them, I'd shoot it out if the sky too!

cpettit likes this.
  18. BHP41

Your answer is to shoot it down?

That’s not what we do. We intercept.

19. BHP41

Iran doesn’t want war. They want money. They aren’t stupid. A war with the US hasn’t gone well for anyone in the last century.

They’re trying to get the US to lift sanctions by saying “if you do X, we’ll stop doing these things”. It’s BS.

So what do we do. We keep our guys on the ground and keep providing as much assistance as we can to the Iranians that want their great country back.

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They're messing with the wrong guy if that's their thoughts. He'll only clamp down on them harder. He knows he holds the keys to forcing our allies to comply. It's nice having a POTUS with balls, even if he occasionally wants them licked by strippers! :D

No more of this, "Don't cross this red line or else I'm gonna be forced to ask you not to do it again."

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019