1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STG is tired of your s@it.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Give him a break- he's from Eurostan. "Richard" means "ingrown toenail" or something there.

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i have no reference, but i'll take your word for it.

i like to foster a work environment in my group that's half way between Pacino in Heat, and Ari Gold in Entourage. so it vibes nicely with my general outlook.

Brian Van likes this.
  3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Dont know how I missed this gem. There is no hope for humanity. Good for Brian to call it like it is. Fucking stupid.

Brian Van, Bruce and ducnut like this.
  4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

See Post #82

5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Well since you DO have her address you can send her some. :D https://dicksbymail.com/

Brian Van, Phl218 and ducnut like this.
  6. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am about to drop a xxxx dollar order with them to rebuild the zx10r.

Brian Van likes this.
  7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Lol. When I first read this I thought it was in reference the the url in the post above yours.

scottn likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Or some of those chocolate assholes

track wagon and Brian Van like this.
  9. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

This makes me like STG even more. Guess I'll have to place an order soon. :flag:

10. blue03R6

blue03R6 Well-Known Member

I like the one where the guy returned the exhaust because it didn't come with the bike in the pictures.

11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Real convo with STG rep via email...I only asked because I've had great recommendations in the past.

Me: Gloves and boots I ordered are way too hard to get on/off and aren't for me - here's what I'm wearing now for both and sizes. Very descriptive email.

STG: Most important question is, have you ridden in them? (Only line in the response.)

Me: I have not ridden in them, but there is a bug and some makeup from my cat. Long story.
    I've only tried them both on a few times and fully on, the boots and gloves
    feel as though ...blah blah blah, more descriptive email.

STG: Please send pictures of both the gloves and boots and I'll forward that to my returns dept. who will make the determination. (Only line in the email).

...:whoosh:

12. ton

ton Arf!

i value a concise and instructive email myself. they told you all you needed to know.

what else were you looking for?

13. Chino52405

As I said in the first line and told the rep in the first email, I wanted some recommendations on fitment. I've always gotten great gear fitment info from STG and wanted to hopefully avoid any further back and forth.

I actually thought the first reply back to me had to be some sort of joke based on their video.

14. ton

ton Arf!

no, the first line of you post says: "Gloves and boots I ordered are way too hard to get on/off and aren't for me - here's what I'm wearing now for both and sizes."

that's not a question. so unless you asked a specific one later in your email to them, the way i interpret that is "i want to return these"

your second line: "I have not ridden in them, but there is a bug and some makeup from my cat. Long story.
    I've only tried them both on a few times and fully on, the boots and gloves
    feel as though ...blah blah blah, more descriptive email."

doesn't ask a question or request a recommendation either. at most, it supports my above interpretation.

sbk1198 likes this.
  15. Chino52405

Calm down buddy...you want me to fwd you the whole email? I was keeping it concise but if you'd like to hear about the fitment issues I was having and what type of recommendations I was seeking I'd be happy to fill you in...

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

‘Bug and makeup... from my cat’.

:confused:

The fuck am I missing?

stk0308 and beac83 like this.
  17. Chino52405

The video that this thread is about. Girl was trying to return a helmet with a dead bug on it and makeup on the cheek pads. I thought I made it clear in my first email that I had only tried these on and was seeing if they could point me in a new direction upon return.

I genuinely thought I had to be getting trolled with the first response or it was just a double check before responding to my questions.

Anyway - way too much beeb space already wasted on something that I just found amusing.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering if the STG guy got your makeup and bug reference lol Didn't sound like it from the reply, but maybe he did and just didn't care to acknowledge that he did.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Chino52405

Nah he didn't - I told him it was a joke and that I'd handle it myself.

20. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

metalhead must have returned the helmet with his makeup residue inside. Looks like something he’d like.