1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Size 50/60 Suits For Sale - RS Taichi and Dainese

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by racesbikes, Jun 8, 2019.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

RS Taichi, size 50/60 or 5L, fully perforated black suit with upgraded Forcefield armor, about 4-5 years old. It was a back up suit and worn about 6-8 times. Never down, all zippers are good, washed and mink oiled regularly. Inner lining in excellent condition and all stretch panels are like knew. $300.00 + shipping.

Dainese size 50/60, perforated suit about 3-4 years old. ExternalTitanium shoulder and knee armor plates, Upper body (arms and shoulders) had the original ballistic nylon removed and resized 1/2-inch larger on each side by Anthony’s Leathers to make the fit more “American”. Matching XL/XXL gloves included. This suit never really made it into my riding rotation, so I only wore it three times. $600.00 + shipping and gloves included.

Both suits will fit 5’-9” - 6’-4” and 210 - 240 lbs.

Email racesbikes@gmail “dot” com for photos

Kev59 likes this.
  2. racesbikes

3. racesbikes

Dainese suit and matching gloves are sold!

4. racesbikes

Edit:

The RS Taichi suit is sold, the Dainese suit with the matching gloves is still on the market.

Spidi Wind Warrior in size 60 Euro/50 US, in Black/Grey/Red also up for sale. Used 5-6 times, never down, all zippers etc. are like new. Fully perforated and not a scratch on it = $400 + shipping

5. racesbikes

Taichi suit sold

Spidi suit sold

Dainese and matching gloves still available. A size 50/60 Dainese fits closer to a 48/58 than to a true 50/60.

6. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

Dainese suit still available

7. Tyler Sommer

Tyler Sommer Member

I’m 6’3-6’4 , 200-205 pounds . Would it fit