1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans 24 Hour

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Ford had stated from the start that the GT racing program would only last a couple of years and would be out by 2020.

joec likes this.
  2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

How do you like it? I really miss Roadkill and HRG but I’m just irritated to have to pay extra for that little bit of content.

3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Coverage has been constant on MT. Broadcasting the whole damn race it seems. Fios channel 631 for me :D

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Oh look the car you nitwits made fun of won the class :flag:

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, and yay Alo!

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

He glom onto another win? :D

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ahem, a WORLD title, thank you very much! :p:D

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Well, after showing ALL 24 hours of Le Mans without commercials, I like it more!

It's been good for the price. SlingTV moved Motortrend channel to another plan so I would have to pay an additional 25$ a month to watch that now. And I really wasn't watching much on there anyhow. With the streaming service, I watched the TT races without commercials, Roadkill, Roadkill garage, Hot Rod Garage, lots of vintage bike racing stuff (Duke publishing stuff). So, I think I'm getting my money's worth.

That said, I like using the Roku and their channel on there has been a little flakey. I ended up having to watch Le Mans on the computer. So, here's hoping for some improvements there.