1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all the video game nerds

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Jun 14, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Whichever one doesn’t interfere with your nap :Poke:

2. Yeah, definitely no unresolved anger issues here.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So the bare hands comment because a youtube video on how to use a bat was too complicated, was you hitting on him and not a threat of violence?

I poke fun at you just like I do everyone else. Hell, you should hear the shit talking Kenny and I do, this pales by comparison. The fact you take it personally is fascinating to me. What happened in your life that has made you so mentally weak that words/jokes on the internet forum make you want to result to physical violence or meet a stranger to give a hand job (you know, because you said you weren't threatening)?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Damn, boys.

Let’s all take about 10-20% off. Sheesh.

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Tough guy here. Watch out nerds, hes going to take our lunch money.

Hug a dick donkey boy.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah, who knows, there might be Hobbits and shit down there.

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Are you even following what you're posting? "Not everyone that smokes gets cancer" is true, which is why "smoking causes cancer" is not a fact. The warnings say "MAY" cause cancer, big difference.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m driving so I can’t research the terms, but we’re both right. It is a fact that smoking causes cancer in some people but not all.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

False. It’s not even close to a fact that smoking causes cancer in some people. It’s fact that there may be a likely causal correlation, but you really shouldn’t be lecturing on science when making statements like this.

11. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

So I like playing video games......

o_O

Funkm05 and code3ryder like this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ans oddly the same number of people have seen the hobbit...

13. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are we really going to debate whether or not smoking causes cancer? Do you want to try to tell me that the earth is flat too?

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nope. There’s no debate that you’re wrong. And no ... the earth has been proven to be round. That would be dumb.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So you can’t get cancer from smoking. Good to know.

I didn’t realize Phillip-Morris sponsored the forum.

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Didn’t say that. At all. Reading comprehension is hard.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

It's been proven. The Earth is actually cylindrical. Look it up

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You mean spherical? I though Ptolemy proved it wasn’t cylindrical.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So if my statement that you cannot get cancer from smoking is wrong, then the only other option is that smoking can give you cancer. But that was also wrong.

I never said that everyone that smokes gets cancer. And I assumed that we all knew enough about the disease that we know there aren’t “cancer germs” in the cigarettes. So if people who smoke got cancer BECAUSE they smoked, how is it not a fact to say that smoking caused the cancer?