1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all the video game nerds

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Or at the very least get back on his meds.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why is that? Because I don't want to put up with a couple of trolls who think it's fun to pick at nearly everything I do on here? Neither one of them would dare do this in person.

I'm not proposing this in a violent manner - I'm doing so because neither of these assholes seem to be able to convey the basic respect people give each other in person once they sit down at their keyboards.

3. Venom51

You clearly don't know me...

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If you plan on beating up every person on the internet who is mean you're going to be very busy.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because you have clearly not being in control of your emotions for months now and get rattled very easily. There are a few threads on here that prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

And please, nobody challenges anyone to a face-to-face meeting for any reason other than a physical confrontation. Otherwise, you would have offered to do it via Skype or some shit. You're not the first one to pretend that's not what you meant, you won't be the last.

So like I said, you should consider taking some time off.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Nor do you know me. But it hasn't stopped you from forming some ridiculous opinion and pursuing some sort of childish vendetta every chance you get. It's fucking stupid.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

If one of you needs a map, i know a guy.

Bruce likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Paging @dsapsis

You and me, behind the equipment shed at the baseball diamond, 9pm, imma kick your e-ass! :mad:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

My "emotions" are just fine. Fact of the matter is that I enjoy my time on here with the only exceptions being a handful of morons who've taken the crap started in the goddamned FTP thread and spread it across the whole forum. As for physical confrontations, no, that wasn't the intent - the intent would be for everyone involved to see that the person behind the keyboard is just that, a person, and not whatever twisted caricature we've put together in our minds.

10. Venom51

You perceive it that way. What I have actually been doing is just responding to the moronic shit you have been spewing lately. This thread started out about future game console performance. You turned it into a basic failure to understand not all humans are the same and something that keeps you awake doesn't even phase others nor is it even given a fleeting thought in their day to day activities.

Want to go back to console performance specs now?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How big a comcrap pipe do you need to be L337 gamerz at 8k?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't wanna meet me too? :(

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I read that as nap and thought "huh, they ALL need a damn nap"

YamahaRick, Shocker and joec like this.
  14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I am there!

Hey, wait. What time zone we usin'? :confused:

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

NOTHING I've said is "moronic". It's an absolute proven fact that bright lights and intense mental activity shortly before bedtime can and do interrupt sleep patterns. Your insistence on trying to prove me wrong at every turn by pointing out that "not everyone is the same" is what's stupid. While no two people are the same, using that as an excuse to live a life of ignorance is fucking stupid. Most people react to most things in a similar enough fashion that we can form a consensus about the issue. The people that fall outside of this are known as "exceptions", and "exceptions" don't make the rule.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You're generally objective. Sometimes you let your personal experience/opinion taint your pov but not often enough to require a meeting. But if it makes you feel better, next time I'm in the ATL area I'll look you up :D

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

How can it be a fact if it doesn't apply to everyone?

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because it's not universal? Seriously, do you people not understand science? Not everyone who smokes gets cancer, but there are still warnings. Not everyone that crashes without a helmet dies, but it's still required on the track. Not everyone who gets on a plane is a terrorist but we all have to take off our shoes in security.

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

anyone who'd like to duo up on some Blackout on ps4 hmu. code3ryder is tag on psn.

20. Venom51

Yes we do. That's why we also know that most of what science currently knows about it is real close to what they know about what happens at the earths core. Most of if it speculation at best with very little hard evidence to prove the conclusions reached.