1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Where'd he go? Haven't seen him post in months.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He just completely fell off the map after PC passed.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He was so conflicted with Trump. Liked his policies, but hated his tone. His posts were somewhat entertaining to read.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've been wondering how he's doing.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Welp...guess it is actually true!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cbfcd760c710

:clap:

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

sheepofblue and brex like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

8. blkduc

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  9. blkduc

10. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

When they go low, we go high. :crackup:

Low class first “lady”.

kangasj likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If they've been going high then I'd hate to see what going low is.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...nts-showed-hes-prepared-to-commit-a-felony-to

and yet the irony that they are up in arms about Trump saying he might do it while it is verified that Hillary PAID to do it is lost on the left. :whoosh:

EDIT: on a side note I thought it was only illegal if you paid or were paid by the foreign entity. Not a lawyer but I seem to recall that back when there was any facts being put forth. I am getting were if I hear Trump on the news I turn it off as it will just be hateful bull in most cases. Or drama queen nonsense about he said she said rather than actual news.

14. blkduc

Brilliant and hilarious trolling by OMB...bravo sir.

15. Fonda Dix

Trump doesn't do anything by accident. This is just another one of his amazing trolls and as usual, the communist scum look like fools.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw a couple different news channels going on and on about how he flat out said he'd break the law - which is not what he said. What GS asked him about is not illegal and he never said he'd do anything remotely illegal.

I did like his answer, it was honest and absolutely what every last politician out there would do.

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The better troll answer would have been "if you're asking if I would seek out and pay for fabricated dirt from a foreign agent, then no. You will need to ask your old boss about that."

Banditracer likes this.
  18. blkduc

19. Fonda Dix

I believe this is all just a set up to Barr providing definitive proof of it happening, but with different perpetrators. If I am right, its beyond brilliant.

Work the media into a frenzy over a comment, then show that what he said has already been actually done be the previous criminal admin.

20. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member