1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashcam

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Jul 11, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pretty excellent night vision, and it has 2 cameras (f/r) and Integrates nicely.

Has a parking monitor and shows when someone or thing moves around and/or impacts your vehicle.

Also has a cloud based feature where you can remotely log in and even 2 way talk to another driver in the car.

Sent from my smatrfone

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I have the previous generation of the BlackVue sittin g in a drawer (sold the car it was installed in) Thanks for the reminder to reinstall it in another car :)

BigBird likes this.
  3. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

It sounds like you live in the DFW area haha. I moved here from east Atlanta and DFW is by far better traffic wise, But no one can drive here. No one knows how to merge into the freeways, the proper way to go thru a 4 way stop and definitely do not know how not to tail gate.

4. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

I have a garmin dashcam 45. Works well. 145 bucks IIRC.

5. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I've been using the Rexing V1 for about two years now and am a big fan. The only thing it doesn't seem to like is extremely cold weather. I park my truck outside and if it gets into single digits, it doesn't want to boot up right away. Once the cab warms up slightly, I can unplug it and plug it back in and problem solved. Amazon shows it at $99 right now, but I think I got it during a sale for ~$70. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X528FNE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm thinking it'll either go straight to installation or it'll sit on the dashboard in the box for a month or two :crackup: