1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans 24 Hour

Discussion in 'General' started by CRA_Fizzer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2019, which is scheduled to begin Saturday, June 15 at 9 a.m. ET (3 p.m. in France) with TV coverage in the U.S. on the MotorTrend Network (Discovery Velocity in Canada), is the last race of the FIA WEC super season. Last year's 24 Hours of Le Mans counted as the second round of the series that spans 14 months.

In addition to the TV coverage on the MotorTrend Network in the U.S. and on Discovery Velocity in Canada, a live stream of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is available on the Motor Trend app as well as MotorTrend.com.

scottn likes this.
  2. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Will be rooting for Jackie Chan #37 & Dempsey Proton #88

Steeltoe, CRA_Fizzer and Yzasserina like this.
  4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Right answer! :flag:

6. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

The sounds those Vettes make is epic. The exhaust pulses also reverberate through the ground and into your body as they go by. I wish the street Vette sounded like the race car.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Only problem is Milner is the only Americian on either team this year.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

From Q1 results it looks like the Ganassi Ford GTs are going to be quick as well, particularly the #67 Ganassi Team UK car. They have an American on 3 of their 4 entries.

Q2 is live now and the times look fast in the cool temps.

9. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

Having been to Le Mans in person the old LMP2s sound even better when they fly through the grandstands.

10. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I still pine for the look and feel of the 962s, Lancias, Jags and Mercedes Benz Silver Arrows of the mid to late 80's.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Y'all need to liven up this dreary thread. It's Le Mans!

I'm digging the Keating Motorsports livery. Looks much better on track. I like it a lot!

1560347755.jpg

TheGrouchyCat and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I am just shocked that Toe would love a pink and purple car.
    Shocked I say!

YamahaRick and ChemGuy like this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It matches his fanny pack.

5axis and brex like this.
  14. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

I'm hoping they show the whole thing live on the Motortrend TV streaming service. It "seems" this is true, but what the coverage will actually be like is less clear. Stupid SlingTV shuffled Motortrend (and most of the channels owned by Discovery) from the "Blue" to the "Orange" package. I really tire of all these handbag fights over channels and cost every year or so. FuboTV doesn't have Motortrend, so that's a non-starter too. Pay for the Motortrend streaming service (for Roadkill mostly) so keeping fingers crossed.

15. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Will be watching on MotorTrend via Sling. Hope it works. Pulling for Ricky Taylor.

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

On now.

17. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

So far the motortrend feed has been fantastic.

18. 418

418 Expert #59

I don't wanna sign up for anything so this is the best seat in the house right now.

19. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Been watching it off and on all day.... i heard commentators say that bmw and fort gt40 were pukling out of competition after this year? That sucks especially for ford/american brandage.

20. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

14day free trail. Dump it after ther race if you'd like.