1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

But if enough intelligent people move to CO, it could still be turned back red and away from the moronic policies of the moron party.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Fairly or not, the current FBI tragedy is that an American citizen should be duly worried about his constitutional rights any time he is approached by such senior FBI officials."

Sorry by ANY FBI official. The rank and file are corrupt as they did nothing and have done nothing while those around them broke the law.

G 97, Fonda Dix and Spang308 like this.
  4. Spang308

I agree. The upper brass may be calling the shots, but the rank and file were the ones showing up at Roger Stone's house weapons drawn in swat gear. In addition, Christopher Wray is still obstructing and slow playing document releases to the DOJ and congress. It needs burned down and started over.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The information was let out by FBI agents who saw the corruption and leaked it to the press.

6. Spang308

I'm not implying they're all bad, but how do you weed them out and who does the gardening?
    John Solomon indicated agents approached him years ago with the real behind the scenes story of corruption. Those guys are obviously patriots. I can't imagine their frustration of knowing what was happening and not having the authority to stop it.

7. sheepofblue

True but to few and not vocal enough once the leadership changed from Obama. So while there are exceptions I still don't give rank and file the pass that many seem to.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Corrupt organization that has been that way for decades.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not like it didn't start off as a hot politically driven mess with Hoover.

10. Fonda Dix

So true.

The problem is that humans are political and self serving so any organization formed of humans will have some or a lot of the same.

Purity is a fallacy. So is impartiality. Ignore human nature at your own peril.

11. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Weeding out corruption starts at the top. Install actual leaders and provide them with the authority to run the organization independently from any other branch of the gov. (of course still with oversight and such).

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed

crashman and Fonda Dix like this.
  13. Spang308

Agree. Let a few traitors dangling by their necks in the National Mall and see how much of this fraud and partisanship continues in the letter agencies.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Fonda Dix likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

The problem is no one has been held to account for illegal spying on a presidential candidate and his campaign.
    No one has been held account for misleading a secret court in order to spy on a US citizen,
    No one lost their retirement other than those wrongly accused.
    No one was charged when there was obvious felonies by the candidate from the party in power (the party of DC, demoncats).

Until that occurs this will not be a one time event.

Banditracer, blkduc and Fonda Dix like this.
  17. Fonda Dix

FACT

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well said.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So Mueller is now going to testify. I have a feeling this will blow up in the democrats face.

kangasj likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Everything blows up in the Democrats' face lately... yet they still declare "VICTORY" and "ORANGE MAN BAD" and their acolytes eat it up.

Sad.

Akshully, not sad, as it will almost certainly lock Trump in for another 4 years and quite possibly give him a much more friendly congress.

And tick-tock RBG.

Happy.

blkduc, Motofun352 and kangasj like this.