1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to think really fast, and turn my K5 GixxerLiter Bike into a Supermoto...

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Jun 8, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You'll have to check with Cyrus. Cyrus is the one.

brex likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

OP are you in this vid. I didn’t see any tractors or farm implements so I think not. :D

3. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

An Apache Chief.

image.jpeg

4. Mot Okstef

This fucking shit again? :rolleyes: GTFO with your stupid nonsense and lame excuses.

He was in the field doing what, 5-10 mph when you started your "run"? How the fuck is he supposed to know how fast you are going, if he even saw you, and you expect him to move over and give the right of way to a crotch rocket doing 150+?

You must really suck at math if you can't figure out that type of closing speed.

5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Ha Ha, but uh, NO.
    What a bunch of squids, and going that fast around other cars on the highway, etc.
    Not cool.

6. Mot Okstef

Oh the irony.... :confused:

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Yea, thanks , keep piling it on. After all, it IS my birthday today. Plan to make it to many more too.

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

^^^ This actually happened a few years ago near where I live. A nut-job T boned a mini van at 150 mph. Sliced the van nearly in half embedding the bike into the van and knocking it on its side killing the family of four. He should've gotten the death penalty but there wasn't enough left of him to hang.:mad:

SGVRider likes this.
  9. Mot Okstef

Not if you keep up that stupid shit on the street. Do you have a wife and kids? Are your parents still alive?

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

IKR. I Sure hope at those speeds he was planting with an Early Riser planter especially at higher populations. Otherwise, his yield potential was negatively effected. I guess some farmers have to learn the hard way.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  11. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HBD....is that a shovel you got as a gift?.....is that like one of those "ceremonial gold shovels"?....no, couldn't be, cuz it works too good.....it digs a nice hole.

I do wish you the best sir, even if you don't wish yourself the best.

Your birthday (your 60th?) is a great day to shake some shit outta your brain.....any "whiff" of you being any less than 100% at fault for that situation needs out of your brain sir.....it will help you make 61.

Good luck man!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Racing motorcycles on a track has risk and can also be dangerous.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Generally not to farmers trying to make a living, though

14. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

What if that farmer also races...

Knotcher, CharlieY and MachineR1 like this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Definition of calculated risk. 1 : a hazard or chance of failure whose degree of probability has been reckoned or estimated before some undertaking is entered upon. 2 : an undertaking or the actual or possible product of an undertaking whose chance of failure has been previously estimated.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Thanks captain. :D

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

No doubt Garth. Don’t think anyone is debating that.

But public roads are like the open ocean. If the shark/tractor comes and bites your arm off. It’s not the sharks fault. You’re swimming in their territory.

Ain’t gonna get attacked at the swimming pool/track by a predator.

And if OP didn’t want to face the Court of Public Beeb Opinion, he shouldn’t have put his dipshitiness out there for consumption.

The jury has spoken on this one and the funny thing is he still doesn’t seem to comprehend. He’s like my ex wife. He doesn’t get that he is the asshole here.

Metalhead and he have the same bday. MH is a goof and very entertaining and a hell of a lot smarter.

CharlieY likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Absolutely. No argument on this.

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The pile on isn’t because he was doing warp speed on the street. We’ve all done it. It’s because of his attitude that the farmer was the asshole, not him. Also his lack of acknowledgement that it could’ve endangered other people. It’s fine to admit to doing stupid shit if you completely own up to it.

OldSchlPunk likes this.