1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to think really fast, and turn my K5 GixxerLiter Bike into a Supermoto...

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Come on Henry, I'm sure you did some crazy stuff in your life, you raced motorcycles. You are not that old that you start with "back in the day" and in the"internet age" you probably put yourself out there with a fraction of the safety gear available now, it's ok to admit risk

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Jeesh, but here goes...

I think the OP was OK with it all!......I'd have probably kicked that mofo farmers arse!....and posting up here is nothing but a positive!:)

I'm only 57, so still young and reckless. Pardon my attitude and disregard in the name of fun.

What a lovely train-wreck this place is sometimes.....amazing, sometimes freaky, yet entertaining.....I cant look away!!!!:beer:

That GSXR dirtbike is crazy bad-ass.....I saw a hill-climber set up similar but honda, ran alc.

K51000 likes this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

4. cbb

cbb New Member

I don't even post here but had too make an exception just to say: "Wadda Idjit".

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Ok, I'll bite. Please enlighten us as to why the farmer deserves a beat down.

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

the farmer deserves to go about his day work with no fault, to the op, maybe a lessened learned. I've chased empty sugar cane fields in Fl

7. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

OP did what the vast majority of us do or did at some point. Like the farmer, I have no fucks to give about his speeding on the street.

8. CharlieY

Just cuz....what was he thinking?......going about his public business on a public roadway in a legal manner anyhow?.....jeesh.....we live life at 164 'round here (or 170 fully tucked).....get on or get the hell outta the way!!!

im hoping you realize this is "tounge-in-cheek", and a lame attempt to continue this comedic freight-train of stupidity.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Got it. Around here, or anywhere for that matter, you never know. I used to get sarcasm, but the epidemic lack of self awareness in the world, makes it harder to tell if someone is being witty....or witless.

Yzasserina and CharlieY like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This dude got no ass left after y'all done gnawed on it for 11 pages lmao!

K51000, TurboBlew and Sabre699 like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Speaking only for myself, much more than I used to.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

This right here proves CB 350 riders are delusional... :D.... “ Sorry Charlie “ :crackup:

13. CharlieY

:beer: .......They are definitely out there / present.

I was "pretending" to be delusional, attempting to "absorb" the aura of the OP.:crackup: it didn't work, I'm glad you caught on!

....that would be some wild ride tho!.....170 on the old CB, fack me!!!!:eek:

beac83 and motoracer1100 like this.
  14. Sabre699

Tighten the spokes. :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And, sadly, parts that shouldn't be quite so dangly.

16. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Legally speaking, the tractor can't be operated on a public motorway without plate and tag. So there :p

17. Sabre699

Around here they just need one of those iridescent orange triangles on the back.

18. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

If the OP comes back, he will do well around here.
    Skin is thick enough for anything.

Live and learn, glad he is alive to tell the tale. A buddy of mine isn't, only doing 20 over posted but coming around a blind corner a tractor was in the middle of the road. Might have been a SR but he T-boned the tractor and lost.
    Slow the F down on the road, doing the posted with the wrong conditions you might not survive.

19. CharlieY

So....there..????:):crackup: Thx Sabre!! :bow:

I'm all good gents, hope you are as well. :rock:

I also hope the OP returns....you do gotta have a thick skin 'round here.

K51000 likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Agricultural equipment has the right of way in my area. We are, perhaps, relics of a bygone age.