1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1 stock bike $10,000 race package +$2000 4500 miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 05Yamabomber, Jun 5, 2019.

1. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

For sale 2015 R1 selling in stock trim for $10,000. See details image of what is included in the stock bike, then you can also buy the race package for $2000. The race package value is over $3000.

Bike is currently set up with OEM plastics, and have complete race package listed below.

Bike is located in San Diego County

Has 1 novice race season on it in 2018. One low side at Barber, cosmetics. Plastics were replaced, gas tank has scratches on left side and swing arm has small rash. Rearset peg and clip on were replaced. Frame slider protected rest of bike.

I am retiring from racing, did 2019 opener in February and bike has been sitting since on battery tender. I am moving on and dont want to ride on the street.

Price is firm and priced to sell. I can have gas tank repaired for $350 by a local professional painter. Picture was taken in February 2019 (rain).

Bike is a rocket and needs nothing, but someone who is going to enjoy it. email me at worldtotravis(at)yahoo(dot)com for a faster response and I will give you my PH# to talk more if you are serious.
    Please dont ask to part out the race package. If the bike sells without it then of course I will post items for sale here.

Attached Files:

2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Having problems with file uploads. No confirmation.

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's a great paint job!

4. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

any interest in a trade for a 2018 Ducati 959?

5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

no trades thanks.