1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to think really fast, and turn my K5 GixxerLiter Bike into a Supermoto...

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Jun 8, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pfft. That was a drive by slagging. Step up your game, tell Garth you’ve got more laps in the dirt than his tractor does. :D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh..no point in getting into a pissing contest with someone unable to acknowledge their error.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Coward! Drop your Depends and unleash your torrent upon the heathen! :D

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is this man-love at it's finest? Why don't you two get a room.

NTTAWWT :rolleyes:

5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Can we end it here? This thread I mean

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

5 more pages easily by noon today :cool:

Thanks Francis

beac83 likes this.
  7. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You must be new here.

This will be linked on the Best of Beeb, and sometime a few years in the future, it will be revived by someone who's bored, and gain another 10 pages. :beer:

K51000, TurboBlew and ineedanap like this.
  8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Not a damn bit of difference. Every bit as fun, and stupid. The biggest difference? I wouldn't call out the farmer for not seeing me. I knew I was in the wrong.

I think you're missing what I'm saying here. Too often, as we get older, we become more risk averse. When you're pushing 60, and you're staring at the back nine, we should do the opposite and seize the day. Do something outside the box, regardless of what other people may think, with one caveat. Taking risks with my life, is nobody's business but my own. Doing 150+ on public roads, is taking risks with other people's lives, and nothing anybody says here will change that. Do I still run my bikes up through the gears on the street? Yep. High speed? Yep. Mile long wheelies? Yep (that was bragging). Just like the OP....I try to use my best judgement and do it in an area where my choice is less likely to affect anyone else. Whether I have a close call or not, that still makes me an idiot. If I have a close call, and then call out the other driver as an idiot, then I'm a delusional narcissist. If the close call becomes an actual accident that affects someone else, then I'm criminally negligent.

From what I've seen on here, it seems you're a big believer in carpe diem, and while some people might think you're nuts, I think that's awesome. Would I do some of the things you claim to do? Probably not, but I can appreciate a person's desire to experience all life has to offer. But if you came on here and posted about pushing a friend in the water to swim with crocodiles (cuz he didn't want to, but you thought he should try it), then I think it's fair to call you an idiot.

BigBird and OldSchlPunk like this.
  9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Your obvious jealousy is rather touching. Group hug? Humpty Dumpty and I agree about as often as the average rider changes his fork oil. Twice in one calendar year is rather disconcerting.

beac83 likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

To be fair, your seals leak and your bushings are worn out and scored, so it’s no wonder... :D

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Sorry Sir, the beatings will continue until morale improves.

K51000, Adam.B, bored&stroked and 3 others like this.
  12. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

But do you dangle?

OldSchlPunk and 600 dbl are like this.
  13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I agree. Post two nailed it. Should have ended there.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not using Depends yet, but I do have to visit the facilities more often than I once did.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hopefully, these start showing up on tractors pulling implements. :crackup:
    3A52B0EE-CB60-44F9-A43B-6712A86EA4F7.jpeg

16. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I respect everything you said, seem like a stand up guy, as for the night diving in Mexico crocodile incident, he was a paid guide to take me there, looking back it was stupid and not fun, but the good thing about getting older is looking back at the situations you survived and have a good laugh

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You could come here and compliment everyone and still somebody would get butt-hurt. Carry on. :D

beac83 likes this.
  18. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I know, just spent a lot of years in the Caribbean where you don't criticize someone with out reason. And if you do, good luck. Once again, the simple life

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

TL;DR
    Just get some knobbies.
    [​IMG]

K51000 likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not before you tell us what you were trying to accomplish with this thread. :D

Back in the day, when we did something really stupid, we'd count our blessings if we got away with it and hoped nobody ever found out. In the Internet age, people brag about it to strangers. And apparently, not just young people.

BigBird, TurboBlew, Slider82 and 3 others like this.