1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairlife

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 28, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Human

2. auminer

People in the Philippines can eat rotten duck eggs. I wouldn't call that racist, or an evolutionary leap, though. :Puke:

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn't say it was right or that I agreed with it, I was just explaining how it came to be.

And those aren't really rotten are they? Those rotten/fermented eggs are a delicacy in several Asian countries.

4. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Humans aren't animals.

5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You obviously have never been in the Dungeon. :D

aaronson, motoracer1100 and Prospect like this.
  6. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

That's a nice way to nip it in the bud, we don't want things getting out of control in General, people will be screaming "Stop life, I wanna get off" :D

7. auminer

Plants, then? o_O

8. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Cool. You do know that every load of milk is tested and if antibiotics are found the load is dumped right? There is a whole list of shit they test for. Antibiotics and mycotoxins are the big two. Antibiotics aren’t rampant in our food supply

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Actually yes, I remember him telling me that. If a cow was sick and put on antibiotics the milk couldn’t go with the rest.

It’s the hormones in dairy that get the publicity.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Where the hell did you get that BS about white supremecy and milk???

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I could post a single link, or you could google “dairy white supremacy” for yourself and see all kinds of links.

It’s been discussed on here before on a few different occasions.

12. britx303

:crackup:The shit people come up with.....yeah ok

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

14. britx303

Get the hell outta here with that BS. Fucking huff post.

Sabre699, Gorilla George and aaronson like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It goes back way before that. I first heard about it from an AB goof like 20 years ago when I worked at the state prison.

16. britx303

AB is purely a prison thing as a means of survival on the inside.........thats it, thats all. When those guys come out,they are never part of anything and usually go back to their their bullshit that got them locked up in the 1st place. You're comments are further null and void if you need to quote what some AB said about milk.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why the fuck are you arguing with me like it’s my point of view? The shit is all over the internet. Put the crack pipe down and do your own fucking research if you’re so concerned about it.

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Looked it up. All links seem to point to a statement by peta. I find your evidence lacking. You outsourced your supporting data to me, so it’s still your accountability.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What about the crap they were citing?

20. Not all of it. Chocolate milk can't be racist, only white milk can be racist.

Mot Okstef likes this.