1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody sold something to rumble on?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavana, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I trust the beeb better than the other forums.

Anything that I should look out for?

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Please explain?

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I got 2 TL1000R’s for sale!

fastedyamaha likes this.
  4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ramble on is a great song by Led Zep :beer:

5. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

nope, never sold a toilet

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLEEEE.....

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Hey you’re supposed to be in bed sick :Poke:

8. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

You mean like this?

[​IMG]

Steeltoe, Sabre699 and 2blueYam like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I gots a couple Harley’s. They have some rumble.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Farmers always got tractors.

11. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

You should have known this would turn out bad.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I had some rumbles from my lower intestines last night. Probably ate something bad like lettuce.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Tonight...Sharks @ Jets...

[​IMG]

joec likes this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Cannot believe you guys are acting like this.

Totally surprised.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

PBR will fix that.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Like a boxing ring?

17. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

I assume .....

Rumble on.com

RumbleOn 100% Online Vehicle Marketplace | Sell a Car, Truck, ATV, or Sell a Motorcycle in Minutes | Browse our Huge Selection of Vehicles | Trade Anything

18. Yep, RumbleOn is a company that buys people stuff, then resells it.

They are legit, in the sense that it isn't a scam. They actually will pay you cash money for your bike, and come pick it up. But, the ONLY way it makes any sense whatsoever, is if someone is SERIOUSLY strapped for cash and must move a bike immediately.

The offers they make people are ridiculous, even insulting. You should read some of the comments on their posts on facebook. Like, guys will have bikes with a NADA value of $12,000...RumbleOn will over them $3,500, shit like that. I read where one guy had a Harley with relatively low mileage and a value of $17,000, RumbleOn offered him like $3k or some shit. Dude was pissed.

They basically wait/hope for suckers who are hurting for money.

I have actually been blocked from commenting on any of their posts. I can see them, I just can't comment. After reading so many negative reviews, and so many people amazed at how ridiculously low their offers are, I made a suggestion that if they would offer a little more, they would likely make more money in the end based on volume.

I said something like...if there are 100 people that all have bikes to sell that are worth $15k, and RumbleOn only offers them $6k, they might find a handful of people who are hurting for cash and willing to accept the deal. Lets say out of that 100, 20 of them will accept the lowball offer. If RumbleOn sells the bikes for $15k, they made $180k. But they also potentially lost many future customers due to the negative feedback from the 80 people dissatisfied with the offer. On the internet, bad business experiences travel fast.

However, if they make a more reasonable offer (while still allowing sufficient room for a profit on resale), say of $10k, they might get 80 of the 100 people willing to take that offer. They sell those bikes for $15k, and they made $200k. Which means not only did they make an extra $20k, they also created the potential for many more customers due to the 80 people they satisfied.

Many people have hundreds and hundreds of friends/followers online; 80 people making positive comments about a good transaction is much better than 80 people complaining about lowball offers.

They didn't like my suggestion or criticism, and blocked me. :rolleyes:

Sabre699 likes this.
  19. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

Your "ramble on" about Rumble On (@ 3:25 am) likely explains the blocking.. :Poke:

20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Sounds like the pawn shop concept for just motorcycles.

Gorilla George likes this.