1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Mv Agusta F4 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ducatista01, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ducatista01

ducatista01 Active Member

Bike is super mint. Really nice paint. Has just over 2000 miles on it. Serviced by Moto Forza. They knew the previous owner as well. Bike was used as a track toy by an older gentlemen (I believe almost 70) and not beat to death racing.

The later gen F4 is actually a solid trouble free motor/bike. Unlike the F3's... I got this bike after talking to Ben at Moto Forza and hearing how great these bikes hold up at the track.

I just bought the bike in December of last year and never took it out once. Selling due to health issues that will prevent me from riding for a while.

Ohlins shock.
    Bodis exhaust.
    Woodcraft rearsets.

Video is of the bike cold start running without the db killers in. Its loud but sounds so mean... With the killers in it sounds aggressive but not obnoxious at all.

Asking $8,495 obo
    Call or text Dan at 773-372-9109

I am in Vegas and can help with delivery to SoCal or surrounding Vegas areas and also willing to ship.

If you want more pics or videos let me know but please don't waste my time.

Attached Files:

Ohsat, David G and Will9465 like this.
  2. ducatista01

Also title is clean...

The last 2010 F4 I saw sell on here had over 10,000 miles with a salvage title and basic off brand race exhaust, no Ohlins. He sold it at almost the same price I am asking.

3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

That thing sounds awesome [emoji1376]! GLWS man I’m sure this will find a new home real quick it’s dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ducatista01

Brand new Shorai battery...

5. ducatista01

Still for sale...

6. ducatista01

Price drop...

$8,000

7. RyanDCramer