1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, about what did they cost you? Where were your seats? The wait is down to almost nothing (thanks snyder) and I just started thinking "maybe."

Rather have gotten Caps season tickets but those were stupid expensive.

Razr likes this.
  2. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

I can’t really remember. $1500-1600/year maybe? 10th row end zone. Way back when the wait list was like 250,000 deep. We actually got the tickets after my wife’s fathers name came up after he’d died. After we gave them up, we were hounded by them for several years to renew, like maybe we’d forgotten to renew by accident! Now you can walk up to the stadium on game day and buy a ticket...

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

think the same situation is happening with the G-boys. It's not as popular as it used to be, but they have my PSL money, so yeah....

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Vegas seasons are the hot ticket now. When they announced the move the current season holders got first choice for comparable seats in Vegas. The uptake was massive. I think something like 75-80% or something renewed. Talk about a mess. A bunch of drunk Oakland fans flying to Vegas Saturday to get ripped up then head to the game on Sunday.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Marcia Brady was a shit ranked QB in the draft too. Haskins is gonna be a bust.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

My money is Jones is going to be a bust. Drew Lock will probably be the best QB just because he was taken in like the middle of the second round. But Broncos don't have a good track record with QBs either.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Odell Beckham's new "Cleveland Browns" custom Rolls-Royce.
    It comes with a little motorized model of himself. :D

[​IMG]

8. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Over/under set at 5 years after OBJ retires he's broke.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Nah...I think he'll be ok on that front.

I think he'll retire in 5 years though and still wouldn't win a super bowl

Sent from my smatrfone

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Early reports on all 32 first-round picks https://es.pn/2Kpnxtc
    via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Apparently Jones has a strong arm.

11. Sabre699

BigBird and Lawn Dart like this.
  12. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I predict everyone wanks it to the Cleveland Browns until they start to fade early in the season. I predict Rodgers has a melt down at some point with the new coaching staff (LeFleur was less than spectacular in Nashville as an OC). I predict the Titans go 10-6, and maybe make the playoffs this year, but look to move on from Mariota in the upcoming drafts.

I've predicted since he was drafted that Mariota leaves Tennessee and heads to the West Coast and lights it up. I thought it was gonna be Arizona or San Diego. Obviously it won't be the Cardinals now... Could still be San Diego, although, I could see something really weird happening and him going unexpectedly to Seattle.

Andrew Luck continues reading to his book club.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There's a football team in San Diego?

BigBird and socalrider like this.
  14. Sabre699

Used to be. They really did originate in LA. Everything migrates home.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well once the Jets go Down, all is good in the world :)

dtalbott likes this.