1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wut?

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

How about we let the racers, teams and race organization figure it out? Nah, that wouldn't be any fun.

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

I'm just enjoying the fact that @G 97 is talking about watching (presumably enjoying) a TWINS Class race.

Welcome to the dark side.

grasshopper, cBJr and G 97 like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

There’s a silver lining in even the darkest depths of suffering. :D

r6boater, TLR67 and t11ravis like this.
  5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Did Kris Shove on Barney when that happened??? Nope, he alteredhis line and passed him on the Curbing.
    My point was, Barney was more than willing to block Kris, that makes Pushing him to gain room that much worse IMO.

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I'm pretty sure Melka stating other peoples opinions are not as good as his because they weren't the ones touched is complete bullshit no matter how many millions of laps he's raced.

YamRZ350, rcarson15 and turner38 like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Between an informed opinion and an ill informed opinions. I’ll go with the informed one. This isn’t bullshit, it’s real life experiences.
    The fact is, they weren’t the ones being touched, so how can they make a statement of fact towards what impact it had on said rider.

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If Barns was up on Kris far enough that he could reach straight over and touch him, then he was right next to Kris. He had the track position. It is ok for Kris to then squeeze Barns into the grass?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. ScottyRock155

So every other racer in the world except him is ill informed in your mind? The only person who can make a statement of fact is Turner, and I think it's pretty clear how he feels about it.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell I'm not sure it's cool to be running off the inside of the track onto the curbing to stuff up under someone either...

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Every other racer in the world? No, just the ones who have little to no experience on the matter.

Never stated otherwise. And yet you are also making comments.

I won’t bother to point out your contradiction. ;)

12. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

KRJR might disagree.

Mot Okstef, MachineR1 and eggfooyoung like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Troy Corser as well in WSBK.

14. ScottyRock155

Who judges experience levels? My only comment is that on the racetrack people should keep their hands to themselves.

15. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Barney was pretty far away from Chris when he put his hand on him. In my opinion that was uncalled for...

upload_2019-6-3_14-32-7.png

Then the next lap into turn 8 Barney rubbed up the inside of him.

upload_2019-6-3_14-32-51.png

TLR67 likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm pretty sure Melka stating other peoples opinions are not as good as his because they weren't the ones touched is complete bullshit no matter how many millions of laps he's raced.”.

Evidently you do by going from what you previously posted. And far from your only comment. Just saying.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

How can Barnes be both “pretty far away” and also be in easy arms reach to put “a hand on” another rider?

That’s racing.

R1M370, ekraft84 and badmoon692008 like this.
  18. grasshopper

I'm not sure if he really cares or if he's just commenting to be a troll.

19. grasshopper

2 different spots on the track ding bat. Did you even watch the fucking race?

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

LOL. A little sensitive. You made the statement not me about being pretty far away and still being able to put a hand on him, not me. We’re they also pretty far away in the paddock. LOL.