1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

aaaand it’s gone ;)

If u missed it u missed it! Let’s hope someone quoted it in time!

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So how did Hero's dick taste?

Gre8one7 likes this.
  3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Mongo may be quick, but he's not that quick. Best 30 seconds of your life kid.

4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

So when ya think you will see your girlfriend again?? I’d say close to a week at best.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I guess I checked in at just the right time. No quotes though. Why is there two of her?

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

So, he actually posted another pic of her? I figured he was joking.

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Okay...so...she answered and gave you what seemed like a reason you can accept. YOU haven't explained how her pics wound up where they did... nor did you explain WHY you haven't been her taxi/uber...to and fro work...

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

BTW, not geriatric...a 43yr old millwright who, without children, has been free to spray his seed at will and enjoy a mostly single lifestyle.

backcountryme likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Here it is.
    2F309694-BECE-4B2A-BA44-109B88C1E704.jpeg

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He did. It was a reasonably tasteful double image thing.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This thread has the same climax as you did on your date.....none.

Gre8one7 and Gorilla George like this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Newsflash...I stopped caring yesterday. Just sayin'.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I never cared.

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Metalhead likes this.
  15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You must be new here

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Post #5.
    Look familiar? :Poke:

BigBird likes this.
  17. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

The cocaine helps with weight loss. Get pictures for ad, get clients, party and lose weight., "hookers and blow" lifestyle.

Seriously though, you brag about coming from money, education, good job, never have issues meeting and pickup up girls, etc. as if to say have your sh1t together and going places but as many have mentioned...
    this girl has SERIOUS red flags that you have mentioned repeatedly such as depression, multiple suicides of loved ones, possible alcoholic, possible previous sexual assault victim, previous abusive relationships, upcoming jail sentence, sketchy work history with multiple short term employments (bc boss trying to get that badonkadonk?), doesnt own a vehicle, smoker (which you seem to be too so maybe thats a plus for you but its a negative for many), you have cheated on her multiple times, immediate family wont even invite her to their wedding/events, disappearances for long stretches, and on and on and on...it is ALOT of SERIOUS baggage, yet you still seem to pursue a relationship with her and possibly a long term? This wont end well for you and would make more sense if you were in your late teens or early 20s, you should know better by now.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got a sister like that too, only 1.5 of the three are sane and the .5 is getting there :D

justjohn620 likes this.
  19. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Reading through this has made me much happier with my life, and myself.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did not see that coming at all. You seemed to have your shit together, very serene, totally in control of your emotions and the conversation here. This is a shocking development. :D

cav115, TurboBlew, crashman and 9 others like this.