1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since you blokes love drama.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, May 28, 2019.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

This looks "on the surface" like an extremely bad trade deal. He's not the first though, and most definitely wont be the last.

BigBird likes this.
  2. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

please find the Lethal Rog video for us,,,,I miss him..

terminus est likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe the wife wouldn't let him idb and the new chick would?

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Wow, like fellow Canuck @Dan Dubeau recently told me, this recent slew of trashy threads makes my problems seem menial.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Who really knows. Maybe the wife is a giant bag of bitch, and he just couldn't take another minute of her. There are much better ways to handle that situation.

From the outside though it just looks like a classic case of thinking with the little head. Some guys think that if you don't keep it wet and hydrated it will fall off or something, and run around sticking it in whatever will let you.

KneeDragger_c69 and cha0s#242 like this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Possibly. In the end, it's really none of our business, is it?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

when it's on Twitter by one of the parties involved, its become everyone's business who wants it to be

KneeDragger_c69 and crashman like this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If we're sad enough sacks that we actually care.....

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3 pages deep thus far :D

Circacee and zjay like this.
  10. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Here's how I see it.
    The happily married couple decide to relocate to the US and he is done racing. Last season was suppose to be his last. After a few months he gets a ride and decides he wants to go back to BSB and race, the only thing he really knows and loves. She wants to stay Stateside with her family and the kids. Ok, no problem. He's got motive and opportunity in the UK and goes for the fast easy hit, the grid girl. He's thinking, grid girl knows I'm married, it's all good. He forgot that grid girl is thinking she's in a relationship after wherever her line is gets crossed (sort of like FrancisA starts thinking about the Croatian PAWG ). Now she gets possessive and his BS isn't working anymore, so in classic fashion, she does the digital version of the "show up at the door during dinner with the kids" routine.
    The rest is history.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  11. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Not the first rider to snag an umbrella girl, not the last. Hopefully she wasn't a dating an existing rider in the series before getting with James. I've seen this movie before with another English rider that has been to the States as well. Pussy without two kids and a fun lifestyle is a hell of a drug.

GarrettRick likes this.
  12. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Similar, at least.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Nope, you're absolutely right. It's just today's society where everybody lives their lives on the internet out in the open for all to see.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

There’s pics out there pre huge lips. Search Chrissy B. The tats give it away its her. They are not NSFW btw. Full nudes.

15. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

So James posted a collage of pics with his side-piece and a "love you" at the bottom?

Bold move cotton.

Perhaps he's like an Instagram illiterate grandparent, and meant to DM that cute little mark-up.

418 and BigBird like this.
  16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I am immortal

Witness me

And those 5000 psi lips

17. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

That chick is beat.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Dropped a hottie for a girl named "Bruce". NTTAWTT.

Chris and Mot Okstef like this.
  19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Would need to see if he has Bugatti pictures on his cellphone.

FrancisA likes this.
  20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek:

Now they will ban grid girls!! The married folk always ruin it for us.:mad: