1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

There was a third pic? How'd I miss that?

No, real baller would roll with a spade decal on the windscreen. Some trashy shit right thurrr dawg.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's going to be replaced with a heart. it's a promise and all

Cawk Star likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah. I'll post it when I get home. Even though I AM a crusty, fat, 50 year old geezer, I don't have dude's PAWG as my screensaver.

Poll: how many of you do?

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

The time frame discrepancy between not knowing what her job is because she just started, but has been getting ridden, oops, getting rides by 50 something hero man coworker for weeks now is the most telling.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Was this what you meant when you said the greatest thing to happen to you was up stairs???:Poke:

casjoker likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know where you guys hang out but in my experience, guys bragging for attention usually try to make themselves look good. There are quotes in here no one could come up with unless they really meant it.
    Have you seen some of the threads listed in there? This checks all the boxes.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This is some straight Jigmoore/Hater bullshit.

motoboy likes this.
  8. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Post 136.....

9. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Makes it even worse if you're trying!

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Is that a whistle at the end of that lanyard?

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
  11. JeeBus91

JeeBus91 Well-Known Member

In for pic, may make it my screensaver.. :beer:

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Damn you've got a hell of a memory! But no, Large Marge is where I draw the line:D

13. jdaniel

jdaniel Well-Known Member

I have to address the real issue here, some dude rolls up and is showing you naked pictures of your girlfriend and you are mad at her! He is completely disrespecting you and your status as competition/a man in his eyes. That's how you start fights on first base.

14. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

This guy gets it :D:beer:

15. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Wrong. If some dude had nudes of my wife or gf then they came from either me or her. Cant hate the other dude for accepting nudes... thats 100% on her.

XFBO likes this.
  16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So this is her way of coping?

I don't see your relationship working out well. You don't like her being the object in someone else's eye (understandable) and she sees nothing wrong with being the object in someone's eye. I don't see you being able to change her/that. And, good luck ever trusting that it won't happen again (You guys argue/fight...she runs off to cope with it naked as a jaybird).

You deserve someone who respects you as well someone who has some self respect. Glad im not in your shoes.

Good luck with it.

FrancisA likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, no. Mess with him but she's not a part of this.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't post it.

dieterly and auminer like this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

It's your world, boss.

Bugslayer likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

seriously though, since FrançoisA is such a big baller, why not pay for your lady's Uber/Lyft.