1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm still in page 30 but I'm going to go ahead and say this:

1. Leave her. Cut ALL ties. Sounds like she's expecting it. As a matter of fact, millenianls do it thru text so you can save yourself from that date and all the crying and sorry shit

2. Sex is important. 10 months? FOH

3. I banged a few coworkers in my day

4. What's her IG ?

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    backcountryme likes this.
  2. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

Come on Gino, you got it right when you said "it shows how hard up for entertainment we are here". The only ones that really believe this turkey are just like the ones that bought into Trump University!

Gino230 and Sabre699 like this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The 50 yr old creepy hero didnt have to wait that long. Creepy hero was bangin' her in da butt after a few rides home.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Cash, grass, or ass.....

5. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

In hopes of keeping this thread going, here's the original picture that got deleted. Quoted in post 26 for ever.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
  6. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

No, I'm not an entomologist.

scottn, auminer and FrancisA like this.
  7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

It was just a regular shit show until Francine went all Sheik and tries insulting everyones jobs bcause he's such a pimp. Well guess what Rico, I hope you wrap your little friend real well because your sometimes GF aint working untl 1am at her construction company job. She's stacking wood 6"-8" at a time and could probably build a duplex every weekend.

8. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Thought this would fit in nicely here

Attached Files:

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Croatian you said?

oh, put those right into the LATINA thread. i had one when i was 17, 18 and 19 (the same one... think we were together like 7-8 times. sex was great but crazy level crazy. and despite all things catholic and shit, i knew she was shopping around. i kept the wrapper on and got some 2xitb too.

next 2 (german girls) were far more stable. while being more fun too.

words of advice:

time to strap up that chute and get ready to jump.

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

All I want to know...Where is this so called "Latina" thread?

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Apparently, they don't teach self-awareness at Engineering School. I've seen cucumbers with more self-awareness.

Lee#144, masshole, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This.

13. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Also, shes not your girlfriend.. never has been. You've simply been someone to fill her time when she has time available. All the crying on your shoulder BS is just that, you were the one who answered the phone. Don't fool yourself, shes already fooling you. Attention whores will take the attention form anyone willing to give it, and if thats not you, she will call the old dude, and if not him, shes calling someone else.

Shocker, BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Dave - there are all kinds of engineers...

Here in Illinois, there are these guys that work for IDOT (out in force right now) they drive white pickups and wear bright colored vests. Apparently, they’re job is to drive said white pickup from one end of the job site to the other and watch other people work...:D

They are titled “engineer”, but I’m not certain what type of training from a prominent university is required for that position. The vests are nice though...

Oops gotta go, someone wants a slushee and a lotto scratcher!:crackup:

britx303, masshole and motoboy like this.
  15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I’m confused as to why this thread has been rated worthy of being in the best of the best category?

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

attention grabber.

17. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Jeebus if that was the standard, @Anchovie would have 50 threads in that category then :beer:

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup::bow:

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Am I the only one that caught the third pic?

Damn. I feel all special.

The End.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

so...FFS I read everything and this is what I got out of it.

1) Uber
    2) Call Girls work late at night and get high
    3) Lyft
    4) Call Girls work late at night and get Drunk
    5) Uber
    6) missing a month between communication means she found someone for that month and they were smart and hit it as much as they could and rode of
    7) Lyft

:)

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.