1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Ok....we need a few things:

- trebuchet
    - HWCBN, formerly JRP
    - Clarence Randall
    - Prominent Universities
    - Nobody has asked if he corners low

That said, after reading the parts about her going AWOL for a bit, you holding out on sex for 10 months (I don't know if she did), the apparent "daddy issues" she seems to have, your own father issues you've laid on the table, not being able to make time for one another's needs, and your violation of her trust in you by posting her pictures and texts to you I would highly recommend running, not walking across that bridge and then burning that mother effer down behind you and not looking back....

At this point I'm not sure which one has the biggest problem...

FrancisA likes this.
  2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Her and her father have a great relationship. Making time for each other’s needs has improved as she trusted me more. It took time but I’ve seen the 180 especially recently. The main issue was why she felt it was ok to give that photo to a coworker even though it was on insta. It just seems like a line was crossed to me. Then it blew up into 30 pages before we even had a chance to talk. Once we have that convo it’ll be a lot more clear and I will update

Edit: o hey I rmemebr you from page 3 :)

Bloodhound likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Don't forget a drunken @roy826ex. This thread could definitely use some of that!

badmoon692008 and Bloodhound like this.
  4. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

No.

Someone as jealous and insecure as you could never let your girlfriend do anything without trying to exert total control over her.

And.....you’re a gimmick who made the entire thread up for attention.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it, I think we were overly hasty in affording this thread best of status. Drunk Roy would be a priceless addition.

6. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

She's not taking a dollar from you cause the 5 old guys are giving her true Pearl Necklaces and 2xitb each sitting , no pun intended

Phl218 likes this.
  7. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Jealous and insecure? Nah, every single person I asked about it said it was sleazy someone old enough to be her father had a background photo of her. This is the only time in a year I’ve been this weirded out and rightfully so.

She knows me better than u, she wouldn’t hint at wanting to marry me if I was a creepy insecure fuck, if anything she always thanks me for being her rock when she was cracking into a million pieces, but some things are a little too sketch to let slide, one instance of me being investigative in a year over an issue others agree is sketchy isnt insecure

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was trying to give you good advice then, and now as well. You put enough on the table that I would recommend any man to run away like his ass was on fire.

FrancisA likes this.
  9. Maximumjeff

Maximumjeff Well-Known Member

How sticky was his phone?
    Link to your girl's instagram?

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

@Mongo or @HPPT can you post this dudes IP address?

Asking for a friend

11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

He fits in rather well, almost alarming.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

God you are related to Cortez. Lol

rd400racer likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I would like to see the comparison of IPs of:

Sheik
    Cortezmachine
    The electric go-kart guy
    Francis

I'm sure there's a couple of others.

Could be the work of just one bored beebizen who knows how to social engineer responses from a bunch of 12-year-olds with disposable income... Errr, I mean WERA beeb people.

I bet it's Metalhead.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is the creepy old dude French or British?

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

FTFY. Ask the girlfriend, she’ll know.

17. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Bro I’m track fuck I bet I know half of you and don’t even know it

18. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

She hasn’t been on it in months so your attempts will be an excercise in futility

19. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Lmao please look at my IP so I can clear my name.

20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I thought every male barely listened even if he tried