2007 R6 track bike never been on track 4.5k orig miles $4000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jason769, May 11, 2019.

1. Jason769

Jason769 Member

OBO motivated seller. Bill of sale only. Story is . I bought this bike from a local towing company. The bike was abandoned in 2009 with 4500 approx miles(I forget) . Impounded a couple of years later. The towing company has had the bike sitting in their shop for almost 7 years. Looked and drives like a brand new bike. Tank was funny and has been redcoat sealed. I traded all the pretty factory fairing/hardware/all, for a used busted up set of shark skins from a guy on this site.
    So far:
    Block off plates
    M4 midpipe ( stock slip on)
    Clean seal tank
    Clean fuel pump ( no gas guage) needs new sender
    Have amsol oil and filter for change
    Have front and rear stand (spools Inc)
    I have made a few test laps around my area and the bike is very strong.
    Given it's age/title status(non existent) it needs new brake lines/pads any other rubber hoses/ coolant flush/ tires pwr cmdr/ chain/sprkt conversion, and it's rdy to go.. I bought this bike for a song and had full intension of doing some track days. I'm getting to old and bad health to be on this bike. So I'm going to let it go. I'm motivated seller at this point, will write a bill of sale. Bike is clean not stolen ran vin many times. I will post some pics soon if anyone shows interest. Make me an offer. Located in bowling Green KY.
    Brand new bike almost under used set of skins. Never been tracked. Still has good street tires..

2. Jason769

Jason769 Member

3. Jason769

Jason769 Member

4. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Price drop! I have lots of wiggle room! I rode it today on a 12mi country road course it's very strong, test ride after midpipe install.
    OBO ! Make me a decent offer and I will let this bike go today! Cash in my hand in my driveway works wonders . Text me

5. robster618

robster618 Member

Any current pictures of it

6. Jason769

Jason769 Member

7. Jason769

Jason769 Member

8. MLRacing817

MLRacing817 Member

I am interested in this bike

9. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Still available

10. Robby Ringnalda

Robby Ringnalda Well-Known Member

Shoot me a text with some more pics 6142708617 I'm interested

11. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Please read this ad and the CL ad before you bother contacting me. Been getting a lot of those $2500 offers. I have it reduced to 3500. I think we are mostly adults here, everyone knows that $3000 is the magic number. Any less it can stay in the basement with the other bikes . FYI if you want a pile of racing parts for free this isn't the bike for you. If you want a worn out high mileage track thrashed shitter bike, this isn't for you. If that's what the bike was,the price would reflect that. This bike is a solid starting point to getting on the track. Under 1000 and a little wrench time its rdy for track days. Wanna race it other than stock class and be competitive,then get out that wallet. Trying to low ball me over 500 isn't going to help you, that's 1 day worth of tires and fuel for you new guys. If not your not riding it right, or not putting in the laps, or ED B is yelling at you " if you stop roaching those tires your laps time will go down I promise!" I am getting alot if responses from these forums so I thought I might go ahead and throw this Lil addition to this post. Thanks for looking. Keep your eyes level, ass off the seat, push it over dont pull, roll on roll off the throttle, and by all means feel for that front getting light! " Go in deep and come out harder" Kenny Roberts jr. you ALL have a great 2019 season! Thanks, Jason

K51000 likes this.
  12. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Bike still for sale if anyone is interested. Making room for other bikes. $3k or it stays where it is. CL ad is down pm me for more info

13. ran99

ran99 Member

Just pm'd you.

14. Jason769

Jason769 Member

Update* up for sale again.. a few corrections, tires are old and dry, short test only.
    * Craigslist add is most likely gone by now. Bike is in Bowling Green, ky.
    $3000 PM for my number to discuss/text ect.. don't want it gone, but it needs to go. Cash in my face soon can wiggle the price. Today is 12-07-2020,
    Thanks Jason

deep likes this.
  15. Jason769

Jason769 Member

16. S4Alex

S4Alex Well-Known Member

Now.. what about the bike that is hanging?