1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A coup is not perpetrated by the party in charge.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Are you being purposely obtuse? Its a fact that an investigation was created out of thin air using fake documents and lies and those things were created by Democrats.

It began before he won the election (Dems in "charge" of white house) and ended recently (Dems in "charge" of House)

So no.

It was an orchestrated coup by Democrats and no amount of deflection, straw men, lies or whataboutism will ever change that FACT. Those of you who deny it are disgusting. Democrats and their voters are seditious treason whores who dont deserve to breathe American air. /story

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-...erstate-95-will-fall-dc-like-radioactive-ash/

3. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

The US can never be destroyed from the outside, only within, and dems are a pedo European globalists dream come true.

4. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Bingo my friend. But anyone looking for a reason to hate the best president since Raegan eats it up. I think this whole thing also showed how much nothing can be made up and taken for fact by racists (dems). If any of this shit was said about Obama (which it wasn’t cause he was a globalist) every “demographic of color” would jump to his aid. Identity politics is going to destroy this country. I can’t stand minorities and their willingness to believe anything dems say cause “they’re looking out for us” uh no bitch they thrive on fear, hate and poverty and you eat that shit up like a fkin baboon.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm STILL curious to see how things play out with those BS so-called convictions that came of the Mueller investigation......I cannot wait to see the details come out of how that FISA warrant was obtained. I suspect the FAKE dossier was the primary focus of gaining that warrant, if so, those convictions will likely be overturned. Just my .02.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Imagine what would have happened if the Republicans started an investigation into Obama collusion with Kenya using his faked birth certificate as the basis.
    No fucking different. Well, other than the fact that the Republicans weren't that stupid and they knew they didn't have a misinformation wing to keep their voters clueless like the party of hate and zero IQ has.

FrancisA likes this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Interesting read about the FISA application.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...oved-in-unusual-way-by-mccabe-yates-and-baker

XFBO likes this.
  8. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Out of thin air, everybody knew it and it kept going on and on. If it is all bs I blame all of them, democrats and republicans.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Soooo the Clinton camp finds a former Intel guy from another country willing to write/fabricate a report (dossier) on unsubstantiated BS for $$$$$$, then they take that dossier to political hacks in an attempt to pass it off as something real which then leads to the FISA warrant..... I wonder if your local police did that to you if you'd be equally ok with it.

10. TWF2

My local police does not investigate BS :)
    They may show up if I am dead

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think it's a lot more complicated than that.
    I don't think anyone on the law enforcement side thought
    any of it was real; this whole thing was perpetrated by
    the intelligence community for Clinton's benefit.
    It's all the same den of thieves.

FrancisA likes this.
  12. TWF2

Should have been over once election was over. Digging dirt on each other is all fair game but when game end bs should end as well.
    I think both sides hated result and why it kept going.

gixxerreese likes this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Listen to Dan Bongino's podcasts if you want the real in depth details. He's gotten deep into it and knows some people who know shit.

kangasj likes this.
  14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Agreed, when I say passed off as real intel, I meant the presentation to the FISA Judge.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As my father likes to say, "I wouldn't believe him if he swore he was lying". Those two cunts wouldn't know truth if it bit them on the dick.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hopefully the FBI and CIA where never in charge :Poke:

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just like Enron but in between AA was destroyed and tons of people lost their livelihood. The persecutors got promoted.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Start with hate for a person. Then after the hate is established start looking for things that person has done wrong with no hint or remote proof of any wrongdoing other than your hatred of them.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This one did yield nothing at all with regard to the actual focus of the investigation. It did pick up some stuff along the way either due only to the investigation existence (lying to them) or stuff they accidentally found while looking for other stuff.

The comment about mental health is sad and extremely telling. You are following the democrat/media line to a T on that one. He is crazy yes, same as he's always been.