1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly amusing P&R memes

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Man, I've been saying that for years. Southern Evangelical Christians are basically the Taliban. If they had their way we'd all be hetero, wait until marriage, missionary only squares.

cpettit and 50Joe like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They also make the best moonshine :D

cav115 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I thought that was hillbillies.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The two can be pretty intertwined.

Actually the southern baptists tend to be the ones you go to and find out who is selling beer on Sunday in a dry county more so than making shine.

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years in the mid 90's. There was a small circle race track just outside of the city where a few locals still sold moonshine out of the trunk of their cars. But, only if you were a local and they knew you by sight. Cops would break it up every few months but I think they did that just to replenish their own liquor cabinets. :beer:

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The first time I visited the Jack Daniels distillery, the tour guide was telling all the stuff tour guides tell. He then went into saying how we couldn’t purchase JD because it’s a dry county, then the best line ever came out of his mouth, “...but luckily for the Baptists, is a small county.”

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've found most hillbillies to be quite liberal. In a lot of ways, hippies (real hippies like rainbow people, etc) and hillbillies are very similar.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At least the maker of the meme agrees that sharia law is a terrible thing as are Klan members,
    the enforcers for the Democrat party.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BHP41 and speeddaddy like this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Do you know why you always have to take 2 Baptists fishing?

If you only take one he'll drink all your beer.

11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Hopefully not a repost

Attached Files:

BHP41, YamahaRick and Banditracer like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree - they may worship in churches with crazy rules but they rarely feel that way themselves. Kind of funny.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not amusing.

Still worth hearing.

14. In Your Corner

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The judiciary certainly has not shown any immunity to TDS.

The sheer number of institutions, experts, organizations, and professions who have pissed away their credibility over this one man is stupendous. He has exposed more shit lords than imaginable, just by existing.

Amazing times.

Vstate60 likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  17. In Your Corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The funny wears off that whole bone spurs thing really quickly. He may not have served in the military but he damn sure is serving the country now.

Also the whole make mcstains ship disappear thing has been proven to be yet another leftist lie.

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Even if it wasn't a leftist lie (it was), McCain was a shithead. Permanently rename the ship for all I care.