1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy chit. Teresa May resigned!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 24, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Kinda saw that coming but now what?

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Maybe get somebody in who will actually honor the will of the British people.

Every action taken after the Brexit vote has been a crime committed against Britain, just like the swamp and lefty scumbags have done here.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Synopsis? I'm guessing the people voted to exit the EU, then the swamp creatures pulled every trick in the book to stay in?

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Yep May is huge EU insider and proponent. I dont understand how kingdoms willingly were giving up sovereignty to the EU? Unless they considered the EU their kingdom also..?

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

She gets a milkshake!

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

LMAO. I knew when they voted for Brexit that shit was never going to happen. The game is to delay it as long as possible until the political winds shift, then run another plebiscite to determine the new will of the people. The new will of the people will be to stay in the EU. Brexit will never, ever happen.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Brits chose comfort over freedom decades ago
    and now some are just waking up to the fact that they
    made some really bad decisions.
    Currently, the elites are busy diluting the native population
    so the chances of reversal are dim at best.
    Great Britain is dead, they just haven't stopped twitching.

FrancisA, speeddaddy and Fonda Dix like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Kind of like the million a year illegals here. I worry freedom might be dead in my lifetime

FrancisA, speeddaddy and Fonda Dix like this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

For sure if you're a UK citizen your vote is apparently worthless. Not a big EU fan personally. It's a regulatory quagmire. The climate policy alone is extremist.

FrancisA likes this.
  10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

We have a big enough problem with the federal government over stepping local laws. I can only imagine how pissed I get if I had to kow tow to a foreign bureaucracy. The EU was only meant to standardize currency and trade rules...just stunning how that morphed into what it has become.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No...that's how they sold it to the people. It was always planned to be exactly what it is currently.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Interesting timing. We now have the intelligence community helping go after treasonous politicians, federal agents, (and possibly media) here. They are starting to look at why MI-6 was involved in spying on Americans. May resigns suddenly. Coincidence?

FrancisA likes this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey, they're also saying that the universe may be a billion years younger than originally estimated.

Coincidence??!!!....

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

There is no way that the universe could pull off a deception of this magnitude without Russian collusion. Impeach Trump!

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I think it's because the universe was previously estimated at 1 000 000 006 000 years old.

...by golly, they were right!

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So it is within the statistical margin of error.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you being sarcastic, or do you really not know that she has been in an untenable position for months, fighting calls for her resignation, resignations of multiple members of her cabinet, and 3 or 4 failures to get a deal approved in parliament? I know you love conspiracies, but come on. :crackup:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, surprised it didn’t occur earlier. She’s been on thin ice for most of the past 2 years or so.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She’s a foreigner. They don’t talk about those types on the news unless it involves smearing The Orange One.

Calling it now: Theresa May’s resignation will be blamed on the Donald.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm curious how many Brit PM's have resigned through the years?