1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Unintended consequences folks....
    https://apnews.com/29620928fa854ae8ad75e4b07b2f2f95

So the Senate finance committee could request NY tax returns for a ton of state and federal level democrats it would seem if this passed. Just imagine the leaks including AOC's :crackup:

blkduc likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:clap:
    Thanks Obama!! :crackup:

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It isn't over yet...the Dems are reading the report backwards in hopes that a hidden message gives them the result the want.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Have you guys been noticing his behavior lately? He's clearly been in a diminished mental state for a while but the last week or two have been ultra loony.

Also, no issues with the handouts he's giving to the farmers to ensure their votes? $16 billion isn't chump change.

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Handouts? HANDOUTS? Years of destroying poor families and creating a permanent generational welfare class via the Great Society which costs trillions which was done to ensure votes and you got the nerve to talk about handouts.

G 97 likes this.
  6. SuddenBraking

I don't know what non-sequitur you're going off on, but yes, there are handouts going to farmers. A link is below if you'd like to read up on it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ion-farmer-trade-aid-package-leaves-few-happy

Here's the first line of the second paragraph (emphasis mine):

"Farmers would prefer a resumption of normal trade over government handouts."

So, ignoring your attempts to derail the conversation - how does everyone in here feel about the handouts to buy the farmer vote?

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont have any problem with it. We need their votes to win. He has the power to do that. Sorry buttercup, that's politics.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think of the long game.

Is fixing the trade imbalances and intellectual theft epidemic from China worth temporarily subsidizing industries adversely affected during the process?

If you said yes, you're not alone, and thank you for your Trump vote in 2020.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Looks like Mueller cost 34 million for a big nope, didn't happen...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.na...r-report-collusion-narrative-implausible/amp/

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes because giving away crack phones is so enlightening.

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ok, Pelosi. Good to see you’re practicing the party lines. :rolleyes:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, like I hope his friends and family like do an intervention or something you know like that would be way awesome.

13. blkduc

This is absolutely the right answer.

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Speaking of ultra looney...did you see the wicked witch of the west yesterday? She looked like she was going to stroke out. I wish that on nobody but she was obviously suffering from some loose marbles.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Which wicked witch are you talking about Pelosi, Feinstein, Swalwell, Harris, Lieu, Schiff, or Waters?

16. blkduc

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The Mueller witch hunt was an abomination in a lot of ways. Money was the least of it. The fact that our FBI and intelligence services were used against an opposing party including lies to get secret warrants against an American citizen is the issue. The fact that Mueller was likely in on it makes it worse.

Though my statement on details was for the cost of DT's golf expenses.

18. SuddenBraking

How do you guys define witch hunt?

[​IMG]

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That’s a really cute meme. How many of those have ANYTHING to do with the actual cause of the investigation ... or even Trump? We’ll wait.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    XFBO, Fencer and trussdude like this.
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup: