1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recourse For Online Purchase (GM Expertise needed too)

Discussion in 'General' started by t500racer, May 22, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Only for the brand in his avatar, which mis-spelled "Slow".

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Send parts to @Steeltoe ... but use a very formal company name like SUZUKI RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT or SUZUKI SKUNKWORKS, COD... of course!

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:mad:

How about helping this fellow solve his problem!

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yeah, c'mon guyz.

BigBird and TurboBlew like this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Do you have the invoice that came in the box? Did you get an email copy of the invoice when you ordered it? If so compare the part numbers/description of the invoices to the number on the box. This in their warranty and return page is a joke. " If Cquence is responsible for the return (which will be determined by Cquence)". As everyone said, call your bank and get a chargeback. Then slam them on their FB page and any other online review place. Should had went to RockAuto.com.

Went through a bunch of crap doing a brake job on my truck last year. Front went easy, rear the pads I got weren't even close. Took them back and the guide pins I ordered along with one of the caliper guide pins I got out of the truck to show them. They tried to tell me I had 4 wheel steering and I didn't know what I had on my truck. Told them first off, I don't have 4ws, nor do I have the bulged rear bedsides for it and since theres no tie rods, knuckles or rack at the rear axle, I was pretty damn sure it doesn't have 4ws. Went over to the GM dealer and asked them. Parts guy looked at the pin, looked in the book and told me I have 2004 rear calipers. Has 2004 rear calipers on a 2003 Sierra from the factory. Parts monkeys at places like autozone, orilleys, advancedauto usually are idiots.

t500racer likes this.
  6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You’re right. Drive to the warehouse, demand to see the sales manager and thunk him in the head with the calipers until he sees reason (or collapses).​

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I've read a lot of bad reviews about RockAuto's return policy, too.

speedluvn and BigBird like this.
  8. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

The calipers did not interchange as the ones I have are held in place via the pins that the pads slide on. The calipers I was sent do not use pins, but a spring and clip to hold them in place. I've had the brake code the whole time (JD7) and used this when I bought the calipers locally with no issue. There is an error in the way the company has them listed, but they are fighting it.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I've got an $800 lift pump sitting on the shelf "for my truck" that was listed as fitting, too.

"15% restocking fee, no exceptions!"

"Uh, you misidentified this as fitting my truck, and it says right on the fucking box "no warranty if purchased through Amazon", kinda feel like this is a restocking fee you should own."

"No. Here's your RMA, we'll issue credit less 15% when we receive it."

"Fuck you, and fuck Amazon."

BigBird, turner38 and Gorilla George like this.
  10. :stupid:

That shit gets on my nerves.

Sure, if somebody is sending a text or making a post and is doing it ironically, to make fun of someone or be sarcastic, sure. But to intentionally title a "professional" business with a stupid name? Nah, fuck that. Im taking my money elsewhere.

11. I think it has more to do with being late to the domainz gamez than spelling. Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Well, that (being late) iz juzt ztupide too. The WWW iz old newz.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Countless folks have given you advice for your next move over the years...quit getting jealous when others are getting advice.

:D

14. He should just screw his boss‘ daughter. That will solve everything.

15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Pictures should be required first before dolling out that kinda of advice :D

16. If she is huge and/or ugly, doesn’t that make the revenge sweeter? :eek:

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

These companies are counting on screwing enough 1-time customers to stay in business for a couple of years.

You are one of the 1-time customers.

t500racer likes this.
  18. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Umm, well, her daughter is 8 so that ain't gonna happen, but the boss is quite MILFy, would that work?

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Pictures of said MILF are required before the beeb members can make a determination. :flag:

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is where it gets really devious.
    You wait 10 years until he's forgotten all about you
    and then you nail the daughter and send him a video.