1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Clever...

2. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Greasing them with paintball paint? or they just happen to have a ball of grease that's the right caliber for a paintball gun?

Edit: Just followed the link chain and the video was posted on the IG of a company who looks like the grease balls are their main product.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

i asked myself the same and wondered, but then figured, with the demand for switch grease balls and the correlated market potential, there surely is a company out there making grease balls.

it'd be a good sport to have a paintball gun with a load of these in your truck... asshole driver next to you? grease ball inside the wheel - boom - brake on that side gone...

auminer likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

pfhenry likes this.
  5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

With the Chernobyl thread, I've been on a nuclear power kick as of late and found this fascinating......

Steeltoe and Motofun352 like this.
  6. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Wife said I could get a 3 wheeler.

blkduc and HPPT like this.
  7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

When I was a student there at PSU....way back when.....We could eject the central control rod causing resultant power spike to cause a negative reactivity reaction which shutdown the chain reaction. This happened very fast. To catch the reaction we had an antique thermal paper strip chart recorder. I forget how fast the paper came out of that thing (20 feet per second???) but you'd get a lethal paper cut if you stood in front of it (joking). We ran the recorder for perhaps 2 seconds and had to search through 30 or 40 feet of chart paper to find the blip/spike indicating the power spike. It was perhaps a 1/4" wide. The blue flash was impressive though. I wish they would have shown that in the video too.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Last night's tornado damage :(

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wingnut likes this.
  11. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

12. YamahaRick

13. F ing brilliant. Beauty of simplicity.

14. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

15. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

For those who value this sort of thing. :clap:

Eargasm

NemesisR6 likes this.
  17. YamahaRick

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sounds like a dog squeeze compared to the old car. Fucking fart can Honda Civic noises...

NemesisR6 likes this.
  19. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yup. At Sebring those cars were deafening, in a good way.

Always loved how Porsche was always "form follows function," and I'm sure the new version will go like stink, but man what a shame about the voice.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You're not wrong. The Porche NA IMSA cars sound fking bonkers. I was at Daytona when they debuted them.

What the devil is all this!? :eek: