1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is what happens when common sense goes on sabbatical.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The girls are scared to say anything for fear of being branded transphobic. It is absolutely disgusting. No different than eating double handfuls of steroids and pretending that you are a clean athlete.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Boys have penises. Girls have vaginas.

sharkattack, britx303 and BigBird like this.
  4. nigel smith

TRANSPHOBIA!

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox

During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head in the 1st round. After her loss, Brents took to social media to convey her thoughts on the experience of fighting Fox: "I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right," she stated. "Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn't move at all in Fox's clinch..."

6. nigel smith

A man that believes it is acceptable to make money beating up women should be an absolute pariah. He is right about one thing. He is not really a man.

BigBird likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What does the IOC say about this stuff?

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

No. I don’t hate trans. They already hate themselves enough.

Which actually makes me feel for them. I truly do.

I know lots of gay people and many I consider friends. They’re comfortable in their own skin and I completely respect that about them.

DrA5 likes this.
  9. nigel smith

The CAS recently released new regulations requiring certain female athletes who bear the XY chromosome to reduce their testosterone levels to an acceptable level if they wish to compete in women's events. Presently, this ruling affects only certain track events and athletes with a particular disorder. Now that the precedent has been established, I will be interested to see how it will apply to the rest of the sport. Long term, we will need two categories, one for XX athletes and one for everyone else, if we have any hope of preserving fairness in women's sports.

10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

This pisses me off. No matter what kind of testosterone reducing pills a male takes, there's no way they should compete in women sports. It's ridiculous, doesn't make sense.

BigBird likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or stand up for REAL women’s rights (the ones born with a vagina and ovaries) and gain the support of the sane members of the fairer sex.

MikeR likes this.
  14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek:

But women beat men up all the time for money...in the court room

StaccatoFan likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Once it truly starts hurting enough females and their egos about things like sports and other areas where they've gotten special consideration they will flip the hell out and push back.

R Acree likes this.
  16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

"We can do anything a man can do, and we can do it better!"

- Too many that have never backed up that claim

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/28/cece-telfer-transgender-ncaa-championship/

poor gals :(

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 2.19.38 AM.png

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

unfortunately, the only way to kind of stop this is for the girls born as girls to walk off.

crashman likes this.
  20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Dear 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus, I am so glad this is happening. The liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds. Man can't comment on abortion because no uterus. Man can be a women if he wants. So, the only way for this ridiculousness to stop is to finally see consequences. Have a young girl work her ass off for an athletic scholarship only to be pushed aside at the last minute by a guy who couldn't get one for a male sport decide suddenly he is a female. Have that outrage. Maybe the rest of the world will finally see what us people with common sense have seen forever. Men and women are different. Fact. Now, move along.

G 97 and crashman like this.