1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You're probably wrong then :moon:

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Disliking him is just fine, patriotic even.

Wanting to overthrow his Presidency by any other means than a legal, fair election is seditious anti American loser shit.

speeddaddy, XFBO, Fencer and 2 others like this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Saw this on twitter and thought it worthy of a cut and paste.

Quote of the day capturing the Democrats' position on obstruction: "While we recognize that the man did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why hasn't Mueller testified before the house by now? Barr ain't stopping him. The house was supposedly talking to him to make a date. Rumor his team does not want him to testify in public. Are the dems scared it will make them look foolish....or more foolish if that is possible. The team only wanted their summary published as it was a political hit piece, they know the gop will nail their asses to a wall. Damn, the more I read about it, the more I like Barr.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/21/politics/robert-mueller-testify-congress-negotiations/index.html

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

IDGAD about investigate this or that or Brennan said this and did that, Comey wacked off in the tool shed..... We just had over 2 years of this shit. Show me felony charges or STFU.

Marid2apterbilt and cav115 like this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Remember kids..."collusion" is not even a crime...you can't indict a sitting POTUS...and there were THREE fake "investigations" total. The Mueller one was just the one they had all their hopes on because it had no bipartisan cooperation and was therefore a statists wet dream.

I'm so glad the Democrats are still pushing this BS, and that they are likely facing criminal charges soon. If they would have dropped this show long ago, they could have let all their crimes fade away without anyone learning what they did. Watching the daily desperation by the TDS crowd is amazing. "but what about obstruction? taxes? ignoring fake subpoenas? They will get OMB today...today is the day!" :crackup:

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So some quick reading - they can subpoena someone. If you don't show their next step is to issue a citation for contempt. Then they have the choice to send the Sergeant At Arms to arrest the individual or to pass it on the US Attorney for DC who can then run it through a Grand Jury and bring criminal charges.

Seems like neither option is very likely so they'll bitch and moan and do nothing.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Challenging is not ignoring. Declaring executive privilege is not ignoring. So it is even less than contempt.

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The answer to this is simple. The Dems know the truth despite their continual lying and pandering to their base on a daily basis. How in the hell is Mueller going to answer the tough questions that Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes are inevitably going to ask?
    "Mr. Mueller, when exactly did you become aware of the entire case was based on a phony political hit piece, the dossier, that was paid for by the opposing party during the election?"
    "Uhhhh"
    "Mr. Mueller, since it's obvious yourself and Mr. Weisman both were aware from day one that their was zero Russian influence directly on the Trump campaign, what were you investigating for almost two years?"
    "Uhhhh"
    They never want old Bob to testify in public without control of the situation. It would end this charade once and for all. They can just spin Barr is Trump's puppet up until they implode. They should really take the loss and move on, but they're just too stupid. The voters have a short memory and may forget this shitshow by 2020. By dragging it on, they're highlighting a losing issue right into the election. I guess the truth is dribbling out and they need to divert attention from it.
    Once the declassification dump takes place, the lights get flicked on and the roaches will run for cover. I hope the bad actors pay.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

All the Dems can do now is try to make Trump look stupid. It actually doesn't take much as evident by the Pelosi/impeachment/coverup/infrastructure walkout. That will be their strategy until 2020. What is funny; these blowups shows his narcissism and that he is not a polished politician but that is one reason I voted for him. He will punch back, I wish he punched more with policy instead of words. Take the personal attack and reverse it to show the Dems do not care for infrastructure, immigration reform/border crisis, and are just swamp creatures. The Pelosi video was funny but her trying to sneak thru the 19billion bill without a debate/vote was deplorable. Thank you Chip Roy for your "sabotage."

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Please don't use that well-respected word on that witch. :D

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You are correct, I should have used reprehensible or opprobrious.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep not like walking out out of negotiations where the other side is dealing in bad faith is a good tactic. Failed horribly in Iceland and kept the Berlin wall from falling. :Poke:

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He should have ordered a BigMac and Fries, sat there and ate while Pelosi and Schumer watched...just be rude and troll them.

G 97 likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone will have to check but was Grant the last POTUS to be actually arrested while in office. Or am I remembering incorrectly.

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

DUI?

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Speeding in DC. He liked fast horses.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So he was riding Sarah Jessica Parker?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How does walking out of a useless meeting with a crazy woman make him look stupid? I thought walking out was hilarious and a great move, far from stupid. If you're dealing with people like her there is no point wasting your time trying to discuss something with them so leave and go do more important stuff.

The news lately has been hilarious. Late last week all they had was lying about how he is totally supporting KJC (loving that as it's the same people who said his tweets were going to put us in a nuke war with North Korea) and bitching about how he dared to dis Creepy Uncle Joe while on foreign soil. Seriously, wtf ???? Who cares where he is?