1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tire warmers

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Daniel Quinn, May 12, 2019.

1. Daniel Quinn

Daniel Quinn Member

I imagine one of you guys/gals has an "extra" set of tires warmers. Any chance I can buy them off you? They would be going on 1000cc tires.

P.S. this is my first post, so if I do something screwy let me know.

Thank you

2. JLUnlimited

JLUnlimited Future hopeful For MotoAmerica

I have a set that I am not using, I know they still work. They were my first set of tire warmers also. . (Keep the tradition alive). .

3. Daniel Quinn

Daniel Quinn Member

Awesome! What kind and how much?

4. Moto5150

Moto5150 Well-Known Member

If JL doesn't get back to you, I have a spare set of DMP digital warmers I could let go. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

5. Daniel Quinn

Daniel Quinn Member

Great! I will wait until this afternoon, before getting back with you. I want to give him a chance first. Thanks!

6. Moto5150

Yeah no worries man, completely fair.

7. Daniel Quinn

Daniel Quinn Member

Unfortunately, im going to assume he's not getting back to me. With that being said, how much do you want for your tire warmers? And which size did you get?

8. Moto5150

They fit up to a 200 rear. DMP is the brand and they are a slightly older digital model. I last used them in March this year and they worked great. Looking for 200 shipped. PM your number and I can send you pictures.