1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lithuania. Anyone been?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, May 21, 2019.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Thinking about going next year. Food? English? Anything to see in spring? I'm part lithi and I like that Soviet era leftover type stuff.

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

joec likes this.
  3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

One of the kindest females I've ever known was from Riga. Her name was Rotinja (pronounced Row-watt-uh). She came to the country on the Au Pair program and over-stayed her visa. Still, she managed to get into college and did nanni work for cash to keep the money coming in.

No idea about Lithuania, but if Rotinja was anything to go by, the wimmin are gorgeous. Go, just to see the wimmin.

joec likes this.
  4. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Lithuania sucks... come to Latvia!

Just kidding... Latvia is the motherland I’m loyal to but Vilnius is pretty fun. I haven’t really been anywhere else there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joec likes this.
  5. joec

joec brace yourself

Haha.
    I've only seen the hill of crosses. Otherwise know nothing about the place. None of family has ever been. So I'm curious and have a deal on a ticket if I want one. But with the limited English and my Lithuanian basically non existent, not sure about it. I do know there's some just beautiful women in that part of the world. Are the people generally cool?

6. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

People are very nice there. Even if you don’t speak the native language, English is pretty wide spread there and most people in Vilnius know at least some English.

7. That was my experience as well. I always made an “attempt” at basic communication in native languages, exception being Asia as I butcher it way too bad, I noticed English was very widely spoken there. The people were awesome, very friendly and accommodating.

maslov likes this.
  8. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I don't know about Latvia or Lithuania but Estonia is awesome.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  9. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

That too... Tallin is probably by far the most beautiful city on the Baltic... after Riga of course... lol

I’ll also add as you move further north the prices tend to increase as well.