1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They're going to ultimately have to set some sort of testosterone level, similar to what they do when testing for steroids. You won't have men's and women's teams, you'll have High T and Low T teams.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Or just go back to using common sense and keep it the f*cking way it was before all this retarded shit.

Senna, aaronson, Knotcher and 18 others like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Problem is, its not just the level of T at the time they are competing. The prior years of development and growth with higher levels of T results in greater lung capacity, stronger/denser bones, joints, ligaments etc.

But if that's what the liberals and feminists want then that's what they'll get, tons of biological female athletes losing records and scholarships in the name of "progressiveness".

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Feminist organizations and women in general will not stand for this in the long run. Foolishness knows no bounds these days.

joec and Phl218 like this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They'll eventually push back. The left has gotten so radical that at some point people will wake up and just say "WTF?" and all this crazy shit will stop.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You mean chicks with dicks are gonna start making sammiches?

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

borislav likes this.
  9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Fuckin idiots....everyone of them. One day they are bitching about white male privilege and toxic masculinity, then the next they turn around and hand males women's sports on a platter. I contend that some high school baseball team make an example of the house and take over the girls softball program...the try outs will be a massacre and there won't be any chicks left on the team. Of course then there will be a reason to watch girls sports but still...stupid on an a level that is hard to comprehend.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    borislav, badmoon692008 and joec like this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Soccer got banned?

JJJerry likes this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

Hey....I was the first guy to try out for jv cheerleading in my hs.. A couple of my friends and I thought it would be a great way to get to some cheerleaders. We were promptly told the school didn't let guys on the team. As of 10 years ago that had changed. Lol

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The only thing keeping it from happening is male pride.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Isn't that another name for toxic masculinity?

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have always told my boys team that it such a law comes to Alabama we are all realizing that we have been girls all along and crushing some records on our way to the state championship in every single track and field event. An outstanding high school boy can easily better the women's outright world record in most events.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It'll be hilarious when all these liberal arts colleges that started all this bullshit end up awarding all of the sports scholarships to people with penises.

jrsamples likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

18. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This is where Trump needs to take to Twitter and beg boys to sign up for girl's teams in every sport in every corner of the country. What insanity.

DrA5 likes this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, I remember reading something about that a while ago. I was surprised.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

My girls work just as hard as my boys. I would be thoroughly disgusted to see one of them lose a scholarship to a mediocre boy. The boys running as girls in Connecticut wouldn't make my varsity boys team. Google CeCe Telfer for an example of what a mediocre boy can do in college girl's track.

BigBird likes this.