1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Kawi Ninja EX500 Race Bike - $1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by nick5446, Dec 22, 2016.

1. nick5446

nick5446 New Member

Former Penguin Racing School bike, turned production racer.

It's a 2001 with a clean title. 17" wheels, EBC front rotor, Airtech fiberglass fairing (needs some simple repairs), engine guards, safety wired, and some other bits and pieces (although not a ton since it is a production bike). It does have an adjustable rev limiter from its teachin' days. Has a newer battery and has been sitting on the battery tender. Bike hasn't been raced it a few years, but I start it up fairly regularly and ride it around the neighborhood. I would plan on going through it before taking it to the track. Shouldn't need much more than fresh gas, a coolant flush, fresh tires and maybe a brake bleed and oil change to be safe. Will come with a cheap Lockhart Phillips rear stand if you want it, as well as a triangle kickstand thing.

Been down on both sides, but these bikes are pretty crash worthy. I believe one of the mufflers is leaking from damage, but I have at least one spare. I also have spare sprockets, levers, brake lines, etc., etc.

This is probably the cheapest way to have reliable fun at the track. I would love to get it back out there, but I don't seem to have the time, and I am tripping over it in my garage.

Located north of Boston. Happy to help with delivery if I can.

I don't have any pictures handy, but I can get them if someone is interested.

John Hancock likes this.
  2. Sputnik

Sputnik Member

What class would this race in at Loudon?

3. I live in NJ and am looking for a track bike for the smaller tracks.Can you send pictures to my email [email protected].

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This post is over 2 years old.