1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I don't give a crap what it is "about", but the bank should be investigated and I am pretty sure it will be by their regulators: the State of New York and the Fed. I previously said Treasury, but DB is not regulated by Treasury. This isn't the first time DB has messed up and as I have stated previously, if none of Trumps deals were money laundering, bank fraud or financing terrorism, then there isn't anything to worry about.

I have also stated that Congress should stay the F out of it and let the banking regulators do there job, so what is your problem with that?

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have zero problems with his tactics though I think they are counter productive to him. Saw this recently on Facebook. My cousin posted a abortion meme that I thought was 100% wrong so I ticked down the reasons why one by one. Now though he is liberal he either debates on topic or stays silent. In charges a hardcore lady who says I am wrong and using false canards and mean and ... Well I assume y'all get the picture. However in her disagreement she failed to do one thing, dispute a fact I said or state one. So if her goal was to sway my opinion then she guaranteed failure by her method, instead she impressed me as a bitter woman who I would rather never meet. There is a chance that impression is 100% wrong but it is what it is. Joe tends to be in her camp, either no facts or if his is challenged he ignores the reply and swaps topics altogether. Amusing but not enlightening.

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

4. sheepofblue

So you think they are investigated DB and they are the problem. OK then why only look into the Trump accounts? If it is oversight on campaigns why not look into banks that did ALL of the leading candidates in last election; Bush, Sanders, Clinton, Trump, Cruz, Rubio?

As to the regulators that would be fine but it is not what is happening is it?

FREE CLUE: because it is not about DB, nor foreign influence in campaigns. Just as the Mueller witchhunt was not about collusion or it would have also investigated the Clinton and Sanders campaigns.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Ack! The OMB people are out to get us! Ignore all crimes that may have been committed by anyone that may be connected to Trump and his companies! It is all a witch hunt! Ack! Ack! Ack!

Why haven't the other banks been investigated? Well maybe because no one came forward from those banks stating that they were not properly following the SAR reporting procedures properly. Maybe none of those banks fired one of their leading SARs investigators when the bank refused to file the reports as she recommended. No, that couldn't have anything to do with it. Nope. You do know this isn't the first time DB has been in trouble for this right? Past history wouldn't have anything to do with it either. Nope.

How do you know what the NY State Banking regulators are doing? Do you have an inside source? Same with the Fed. Come on and tell us what you know about their ongoing investigations into DB.

I already stated, and now for the third time, that Congress should stay out of it unless one of the banking regulators comes up with evidence that Trump or his companies was involved in criminal activity. At this point there is no evidence of that.

R1Racer99 and 50Joe like this.
  6. sheepofblue

Mueller charged no one, just publicly maligned them. As to Trump discouraging cooperation even if that is true he is the President and these people work for him. Obama would have declared executive privilege of just ignored it/slow walked it as he did over and over during his terms.

7. code3ryder

so you're cool with it? so fucking tired of the but OBAMMMMAAAA

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Speak for yourself, I wasn't insulted. :D

I changed it.

50Joe and sheepofblue like this.
  9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is tiring to be reminded of their unchecked abuse of power, right?

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Obama was a disappointing waste of potential. Like most of my not so liberal brethren, I chose to simply wait him out rather than impede and obstruct. His repudiation is embodied in the person that America chose to replace him.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Sure, if you say so...now. You are comparing long standing standard to your opening line thinking we could read your minds. You have never accepted responsibility for you own words. You came in trolling and have been owned since.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. code3ryder

except for Mitch McConnell's “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president" thing, right?

50Joe likes this.
  14. code3ryder

So you're under investigation and you have contact with a person that is giving information against you and you try and get them to not do that or influence what they say. How is that NOT obstruction?

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

How much time and money did the federal government spend investigating non-issues related to the Obama presidency? Sure, he faced a great deal of conservative opposition, but not at the level that Trump inspires. I did not think Obama deserved a second term, but that opinion was founded in his performance during his first term.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're living on my web board, other than when I'm reading the OMB I don't actually think about you a bit sorry.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is more an indicator of his lack of life so he's on here rather than you spending time in his head with your own crazy :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd actually rather you watch CNN than read sites like you posted... :eek:

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Fringe benefit for being the moral arbiter is determining insults. :D