1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

We can agree to disagree. Go back to my very first post on this thread (post #44). Not very controversial at all and I didn't slander anyone in here at all. In fact, I asked a few rational questions. Then the shit show started simply because I was critical of the Trump administration. You obviously have not read all the comments and replies. I've given back after I was targeted and in fact I ignored many of those comments because it just wasn't worth my time. I'm obviously in a huge minority in this particular forum section by being critical of DJT. I get that and don't apologize for my beliefs. You see a post or two and call it showing my ass but that has absolutely only been after someone else points the shit fan in my direction.

You have no clue about my life. It's extremely arrogant of you to assume you do. Is life with a spinal cord injury difficult? Hell yes. Did my life suck big time for about the first 3 to 4 years post injury? Yes. Does my life suck now? Not at all. I decide what I want to do each and every day. I have the time to volunteer and mentor others. I advocate for others who are unable to. I'm on track to ride over 5,000 miles on my handcycle this year and do some traveling to do so. I'm also in the process of adapting a motorbike to ride again just because I want to prove to myself I can do it again. Was I smart enough and plan ahead in case a life changing accident happened? Yes, I did. As a racer we all understand what can happen, we just don't think it will happen to you. I planned ahead in case it did. Unfortunately, I had to use the policies I purchased because of a seized piston going into T1 at RRR at a speed of roughly 145 mph.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

The guy who is triggered the most trying to convince others otherwise. Too much.
    I’m not triggered.
    Followed by a deluge of anti Trump articles and OMB talking pieces.
    Writes paragraphs to the same.
    Yeah, not triggered. :crackup:

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So Nigel, I don't think you have ever thrown a slanderous, childish comment my way throughout this thread. Likewise, I have been respectful of you even if we do disagree on points. Are we in agreement on this?

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm really not sure how to reply. I guess you just enjoy making posts and repeating yourself again and again...........:confused:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

You've got irony on lockdown as well.
    Trifecta.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Awwww, did I hurt Pee Pee's feewings?

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Not a chance Ricky poo. You OK today?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm doing fine, Pee Pee. Thanks for asking.

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Good to hear. Same here Ricky Poo.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Joe, your first sentence in your first post back in March insulted the entire dungeon yet you now claim innocence. Gaslighting at it's finest.

R Acree likes this.
  11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I disagree. "Don't come in here hardly ever for obvious reasons." It implies that too many discussions don't remain civil and logical. It's one side screaming at the other with whomever throws out the most insults considers themselves the victor. My following comments were reasonable, rational as were my questions.

Mongo changed the name of this forum section to Dungeon for a reason. I believe it used to be called Politics and Religion or something like that. Since he changed the name to Dungeon what is Mongo implying? Your accusation could be applied to him as well for a simple forum section name change.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So I'm the winner?

Fuck yeah! Finally! Top step of the podium, bitches! :D

13. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Joe, serious suggestion.
    Have a little bit of self awareness. You pour blood in the water and then put your hands up in the air and shriek, what's happening? Why are you mean to me?
    Post 172 in the meme thread for reference.

You are snarky. You get what you give.

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I find it humorous that some of the same people that praise Trump for "Hitting back harder" when he is criticized are claiming Joe is "triggered" when he does the same in here. So either you are being hypocritical or Trump must be "triggered" a lot.

R1Racer99, 50Joe and code3ryder like this.
  15. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Not what I said at all.

The innocent, "I'm being rational, you're being a meany" game is what I am looking at. Lots of stick poking, then feigned surprise.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

For Trump to actually demonstrate similar behavior, he would need to carry on a rancorous discourse with friends and acquaintances who share a common interest unrelated to his day job. To your knowledge, does he spend much time arguing with his golf buddies?

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You finally get to wear the special hat and sit on the special stool!

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Precisely how I see you and your anti American ilk.

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Ah... so if you don't like Trump you're anti American...did I read that right?

50Joe likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Please if you think this is about the bank and not Trump I have some certified authentic Mars rocks at a great price.