1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeler - 2009 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 race bike For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Grover Crawford, May 18, 2019.

1. Just putting out a feeler to see if there's any interest. I have a 2009 GSXR 1000 and I'm looking to go back down to a 600 or 750. Asking price is $6,500 for everything or trade for an equally set up 600 or 750. Preferably 2008 and up Yamaha R6 or 2011 and up GSXR 600 or 750.

The bodywork shown in the photo was slightly damaged due to a low speed get off in mud at Talladega. I've already ordered replacements for the tail and left side fairing. There was no other damage so the bodywork will be in great condition. The damaged bodywork is still repairable and will come with the bike. I just didn't have the time. Unfortunately, that small get off caused me to have shoulder surgery that I have been putting off for a while. So, I'm limited to what I can do right now. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any specific photos. I will post more photos as soon as I can and per request. Feel free to text as well at 567-274-7881 (Please serious inquiries only)

Racetech rear shock
    Racetech full front suspension with gold valve
    Suspension was serviced last July by Ryan Kerr at 28 Motorsports and is currently sprung for a 220lbs rider
    OEM big pistons forks unassembled but come with bike.
    R6 front brake conversion
    Full Yosh exhaust w/ carbon muffler
    Fast Franks quick-change front axle
    LighTech chain adjusters
    Keyless ignition
    520 chain conversion

Bazzaz ZFI auto tune mapped for 93/u4
    Bazzaz TC
    Bazzaz quick shifter

Motoxcambri bodywork (white)

Motion Pro quick turn throttle. Have all reels and extra housing in perfect shape.

Braided front brake lines
    Ohlins steering dampener
    Vortex clip-ons
    Vortex rearsets

Spares:

Vortex rear sprockets 43/44/45
    K&N air filter
    Lightweight battery
    1 spare front wheel and 2 spare rear wheels
    1 complete set Full spare set of Armour Bodies (slightly damaged but repaired and completely functional)
    Various spare bodywork (belly pan, front fenders, etc.)
    An assortment of spare hardware (brake/clutch levers, etc)

[​IMG]

2. Forgot to mention that I’m located in Columbus, Ohio

3. ******Update******** Here are some photos as it currently sits. As shown in the photos, each complete set of bodywork also comes with a tank cover. The white set is from Motoxcambri and I’m 1 week away from receiving the replacement pieces. The livery is vinyl applied to the unpainted set.

I can recreate this at no additional charge as I do my own vinyl application. I can also do a custom design for an additional amount if anyone’s interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ***********Price Drop*******************

Well, recovery after the surgery is going to take longer than expected and this bike is just too nice to just sit in my garage as a decorative piece. Due to other circumstances in my life, it’s making more sense for me to sell this as a package. This is a full package with everything you need to go racing. The bike is pretty flawless and very fast.

Asking price for everything is $5,500 obo. I’m not interested in any trades.

Racetech rear shock

Racetech full front suspension with gold valves

3Mil fork extenders

Suspension was serviced last July by Ryan Kerr at 28 Motorsports and is currently sprung for a 220lbs rider

OEM big pistons forks unassembled but come with bike.

R6 front brake conversion

Full Yosh exhaust w/ carbon muffler

Fast Franks quick-change front axle

LighTech chain adjusters

Keyless ignition

520 chain conversion

CRC Fairings race seat

Bazzaz ZFI auto tune mapped for 93/u4

Bazzaz TC

Bazzaz quick shifter

Motoxcambri bodywork (white)

Motion Pro quick turn throttle. Have all reels and extra housing in perfect shape.

Braided front brake lines

Ohlins steering dampener

Vortex clip-ons

Vortex rearsets

Spares:

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

Vortex rear sprockets 43/44/45

K&N air filter

Lightweight battery

1 spare front wheel and 2 spare rear wheels

1 complete set Full spare set of Armour Bodies (slightly damaged but repaired and completely functional)

Various spare bodywork (belly pan, front fenders, etc.)

An assortment of spare hardware (brake/clutch levers, etc)

May thrown in a Honda Generator for the right price

Here’s some photos of how it currently sits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will9465 likes this.
  5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hell of a deal

6. Fridy Bump......... new price is $5,000 OBO. Bike is better off ripping up the track for someone instead of looking pretty in my garage.

I will also throw in some die cut decals of your choice and design for free with the purchase of this bike. The decals currently on the bike were done by me.

7. rsv4aprilla

rsv4aprilla Well-Known Member

What are the RWHP ##'s

8. I have not had it ran on a Dyno. Was planning on doing that but never got around to it.