1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

May this guy get all hood rat like with some trigger happy officer on his next round of criminal offenses....

2. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm surprised nobody has put a bullet in this guys head yet

Ducti89 likes this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

This level of butchery of the English language should be at least a class 2 felony.

Knotcher, The Great One and t500racer like this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

This.

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

After reading that, :stupid: Proofreading is your friend :flag:

6. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Don't have a yellow Ferrari, but my shitty blue Fiat sense tells me that 3 strikes is a state level thing or only applies to certain categories of Fed crimes.

FWIW, Az recently made 10 over a 'felony'. Haven't heard of anyone going away for 3 tickets, so far.

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The law is soft on non violent crime. I was the victim of a $250,000+ fraud scheme at my business, it took place over the course of 10 years. She never served a day in jail. Case was as clear cut as you can imagine.

Someone smashed the window of my F-250 the other night, outside my wife's gym. She's like "aren't they going to take fingerprints?!" What, you think there's going to be some big CSI manhunt for the bum who broke a window? Christ, there's nothing in there to steal. The freakin' door was unlocked! I vote for a drone search of all crackheads in the area.

But being a drunken idiot and yelling at a girl in a Puerto Rico T-shirt can get you charged with a hate crime. Go figure.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

if you remember Training Day, you get the reference...

[​IMG]

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They finger printed cars around here for break ins. Same cops org that tried to nail me for felony possession of lacrosse balls and intent to distribute dead cat.

No F@ckin' around here.

10. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

I don't know how I fell upon this but looks like they caught up with the man again late last year...
    https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tra...ed-in-clarksville-on-fraud-charges/1569338170

Nashville man wanted in multiple states arrested in Clarksville on fraud charges
    By:
    Posted: Nov 02, 2018 04:22 PM CDT

[​IMG]

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A Nashville man is in custody for fraud charges in multiple states and counties in Tennessee.

Police 46-year-old Trivillus Marquiso Harris attempted to buy an enclosed trailer from a Clarksville man with a forged cashier’s check on Oct. 29. The man seemed suspicious of Harris and contacted the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.

Detectives said that they found that Harris was in possession of two stolen Ducati’s, a stolen Audi Q5, a stolen 2008 Dodge truck, numerous preprinted cashier’s checks, and a number of titles to stolen motorcycles and vehicles.

[​IMG]
    Police also named Harris a suspect in thefts that happened in Nashville, Murfreesboro, and St. Louis, Missouri.

Detectives said he had been known to use Taylor Hill, Tyler Hill, and Dave Melson as aliases in his crimes. They said he also may have run a computer repair, handyman, and automotive customization business to defraud customers.

Harris has outstanding warrants in Virginia for violating probation and Florida for traffic violations. He also has outstanding warrants in Davidson County on two counts of property theft and two counts of forgery.

Harris was arrested in Montgomery County and charged with auto theft, forgery, criminal impersonation, and fugitive wanted by another state in addition to his out of county warrants.

His bond was set at $350,000.

Harris also has an extensive criminal history dating back to 1999.

If you have been defrauded by Harris, please contact Investigator Tim Adair at 931-648-0611 or contact your local law enforcement agency.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He dindu nuffin mang.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That asshole just needs to get Fargoed thru a wood chipper. Talk about a zero value human...

TLR67 likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder if they'll take a cashiers check?

K51000 and Shenanigans like this.
  14. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that opened this up, followed the link, thought ‘oh no, not again’, scratched my head about a 10 and 11 year old bike for $30k, only to look down and see that the thread was from 8 years ago?

dteal23, jksoft and t500racer like this.
  15. Yes :)

K51000 and Steeltoe like this.
  16. worthless

I was afraid of that.

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So with this ground breaking new information, what will you do? :confused:

jrsamples likes this.
  18. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Would love to know what the 2 Ducatis in his possession were! Any way to find that out? Can't believe this guy is still around

19. worthless

Continue to get duped by old posts that re-emerge, probably.

speedluvn likes this.
  20. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Last year on the CCS forum someone messaged me about him stealing his 1098S on June 22.