Parting out 05 ZX6R race bike

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by tjnyzf, Dec 27, 2018.

1. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

05 ZX6R crashed pretty hard last season. Been debating whether to fix or part out. Wife made a deal behind my back to buy a friends racebike he was selling and gave me the news Christmas morning. So she made the decision for me. really the only thing needed to fix it would be replacing a few components of woodcraft rearsets and cilpons on the right side, replace rear subframe, exhaust and bodywork. If anyone wants to make offer for whole bike I'm all ears.

Otherwise part specifics below. Only putting asking price on shock and forks. Everything else just make a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Brand new Penske double clicker shock setup for 215lbs rider. Only used two weekends. $900
    Stock forks with GP tech cartridges, just refreshed with only two weekends. setup for 190lb rider. I loved the front end on this bike! $500 forks only. $600 for forks and triples.

Stock 636 engine with manual cam chain tensioner (checked last winter and fuel injector cleaned) and Power commander. unkown mileage but runs strong.

Leo Vince full race system but midpipe that runs through the swingarm was destroyed in crash. muffler and header good. best offer

Frame and swingarm are good, but rear subframe is toast as is body work.

motion pro variable rate throttle
    Two sets of rims with brake discs.
    Assorted sprockets

Woodcrarft rear sets. Left side in great shape, right side damaged in crash, but spare parts readily available from woodcraft.

Woodcraft clip-ons. same as rearsets. left side good, righ side needs just the bar itself replaced (readily avaiable from woodcraft)

fuel tank is useable but not perfect. (previous crash some light bondo)

Stock brakes with braided lines.

Bike is located in West Seneca, NY.
    PM with requests or offers.

I'm not on this site very often but will check back often for next week or two with ad posted. Please be patient for responses. Also bike is not dissasembled at all so requests for the engine as example may take some time for me to seperate and get shipped. I'll do my best though to get anything out in timely manner.

Thanks!

2. J_Copeland

J_Copeland Well-Known Member

Interested in motion pro throttle

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3. Giants324

Giants324 Shane636

Can you text me pics of the Leo Vince? 6072428114 and may be interested in the fork set up.

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Would be interested in pics of the forks if you get a chance. Thanks!

5. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Bump.... seller is a standup guy who corners low. ;)

6. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

7. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

8. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Anything you can see in pictures is available.
    Make reasonable offer and it's yours.

9. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Correction on the forks. Not GP tech cartridges. From previous owner: "The forks were worked by CTR Suspension out in California, it was Dave Moss and Justin Teague, I think I just had the stock cartridges revalved". Setup for 190-lb rider.

Reduce price on forks to $300. I'm 220lbs and still the best front end I've ever ridden.

10. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

This was my race bike and if I had an FZ07 that could use the 636 front end I would buy back those forks in a heartbeat!!

tjnyzf likes this.
  11. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Front wheel for sale ?

12. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Everything’s for sale. Grey Rims on bike match so I might try to sell those as a set. The spares are straight and in good condition they just don’t match. Asking $3oo for set on the bike (includes brake rotors) or $100 for front or $125 for rear only spare (also includes rotors).

All prices are plus actual shipping cost

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

What color is the spare front rim ? $100 shipped ?!?
    I won't need the rotors, as my bike is the '13 model and needs bigger rotors... by 10mm.

Thnx
    Alex

14. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Spare front rim, rearsets and engine are sold.
    I stripped the bike down this weekend so if you want pictures of anything in particular, it will be much easier now.

Still available:
    Forks revalved by CTR suspension
    penske double clicker shock
    spare rear rim with rotor (chrome)
    full rim set with rotors (stock grey paint)
    set of front rotors
    radiator
    throttle bodies/main injectors
    airbox with secondary injectors
    complete front brake system with braided lines, adjustable brake lever, stock master cylinder
    motion pro throttle
    woodcraft clipons
    power commander with full wiring harness and stock ecu. etc...
    frame
    swing arm
    Leo Vince full race exhaust (mid-pipe that runs through swingarm is bent)
    front fender with bad paint job
    stock seat
    stock dash
    pitbull steering stabilizer

Just tying to unload everything, so make me any offer that makes my time to box and ship worthwhile and it's yours. Pics and details of condition of anything available on request.

15. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Bump...​

The grey set of rims are sold. Still have a chrome rear wheel with rotor.
    Exahust is sold. Everything else still available.
    Brand new (only used two weekends) Penske double clicker still available.
    Forks revalved by CRT also available (only two weekends on fresh seals and fluid )

Chaplain45 likes this.
  16. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Bump,

Forks and shock still available....no reasonable offer refused.

17. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

18. Ant100cc

Ant100cc Member

Hey I would like the motion pro throttle how much are u asking

19. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

sold

20. Slowboyy

Slowboyy Member

Wiring harness?