1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Erik Buell Racing 1190RX race bike and spares- 1600 miles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by RyanDCramer, Apr 18, 2019.

1. RyanDCramer

RyanDCramer Well-Known Member

EBR Racebike. Bought direct from the EBR factory in East Troy as race only. Have bill of sale from LAP. Erik himself presented the bike to me when purchased. This has full superbike suspension with the Ohlins TTX rear shock, KTech cartridge kit with Aprilia RSV4 front end. Full race triple tree, ohlins steering damper, Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder, quick turn throttle, titanium bolts throughout, Brembo GP4RX nickle plated calipers, spiegler steel braided lines, DP Brakes Xtrack pads with a spare new set. Carbon fiber rear rotor, full Alan Hawkes Performance 70mm inconel exhaust and carbon fiber SC Project exhaust ($2,000 system) tunable Race ECM and tuned for MR12. Gained 9% over stock and over 100ft lbs of torque. Weighs less than 400lbs with fuel. Front cush delete kit also installed with brand new DID 520 gold race chain. Spare cush delete kit as well as over 800 spare spacers for the kit. Also fitted Aprilia RSV4 Factory rear wheels which shaved off another 5lbs over stock. Full RSV4 Factory forged aluminum wheels front/rear fitted. Custom triple tree allows front end to bolt right up. Also comes with several sets of race take offs will give you at least 4 full weekends at the track for track days (Michelin Slicks). A few jugs of MR12 fuel comes with it as well. EBR motorcycle cover included as well as every EBR branded merchandise I have. I also have spare race bodywork, spare subframe, spare rear sets, spare OEM Shorai battery, 5 spare oil filters, spare airbox, 3 sets of spare engine covers for both sides. Spare engine parts, 2 spare dashes that can easily be potted. Only 1600 miles on 2017 engine that was given to me by EBR for this bike. Bodywork is wrapped and it can easily be removed. This bike needs nothing and you have parts that give you years of usage on this great handling bike. No trades, cash only.

Bike is running great and fresh oil and filter.

$16K for everything and it all stays together.

You will get everything I have for this bike for the asking price.

WERA and AHRMA legal

Email is [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. RyanDCramer

$13,500 for bike and EBR spares. Keeping Fuel and Tires.......

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Bump for a very nice and well maintained bike!

RyanDCramer likes this.
  4. RyanDCramer

12K for bike only

new updated pics

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Will9465 likes this.
  5. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Pretty cool bike. What’s this thing sound like? Similar to when Nicolo Canepa was on one?

6. RyanDCramer

Id say probably. The exhausts would be the same size at 70mm

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  7. Goat

Goat Apex Assassins Ops

Messaged

8. RyanDCramer

Where did you send message? I don’t see it.

9. Goat

Goat Apex Assassins Ops

Took me a minute as I was interrupted half way through. Should be in your inbox now!

10. RyanDCramer

Sounds good! Message sent!

11. RyanDCramer

Bump, willing to deal on a great bike!!

12. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Any chance of a part out?

13. RyanDCramer

No

14. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Just saw this on FB: "It seems the market is going to make me part this thing out."

Sooo is that a yes?

15. RyanDCramer

I will think it over. I will see if I can keep it given the big purchase I'm about to conclude on the RSV4. I don't want to part it out.

Rogue4 likes this.
  16. One Racer

One Racer New Member

Where is this bike located currently??

17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Tell me about it , just sold a triumph for 3 grand, paid 5 and put 2 into it