1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Spank Material

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 29, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who
    Cares

:Putter:

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

4. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I, no shit, had that as a poster as a kid for a long time. She didn't age badly at all!

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And Christie Brinkley is 65 years old. Still 2xIDB.
    upload_2019-5-8_16-45-21.jpeg

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

No she didn't and she's in her 40's prime. :)

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Not a chance. Tyra is back and I for one will be buying a copy just for this reason. I still have the one with her on the cover in the pink bikini.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The hits keep coming.

[​IMG]

9. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

What in the world is this? Make it stop.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's SI's death throes.

They're pandering to the woke community despite the fact that it's redblooded horny hetero guys that kept this issue so popular for so long.

They've got pictorials of a burkini clad ... umm... person, an out lesbian, and (as noted above) a morbidly obese woman. Obesity is NOT healthy. Fat shaming isn't healthy either, but let's not glorify it.

This virtue signalling won't even be picked up by the intended targets, who never purchased the magazine in the first place.

It will, however, cause the rag's former supporters to look elsewhere for scantily clad females.

I swear, I'm waiting for an all out drag pictorial... I bet they zip past a TG model (if they haven't already had one, don't know don't care) and publish a spread of some hairy dude.