1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So you're saying American men are pussies..:D

Past Glory and BigBird like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you accept the crazy shit described in this thread then yeah, yeah you are :D

cav115 likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Nope.........the law ain't on our side and we know it:D Go to el salvador and beat your wife and the chief of police will just ask what she did wrong.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you Mexican? My experience differs from your statement. From what I've seen, the "man ruling the house" is for show - behind closed doors everybody knows what's up.

5. britx303

Ive been dragged on pilgrimages throughout latin-america since I was 7. When I was 9 my mother remarried to a salvadoran whom already had several kids of his own,so had lots of step bothers and sisters from there. Im what ya might refer to as a "white token" in the latino communities:D "behind closed doors".............:crackup: keto-brain

6. britx303

But please......do share your experiences.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not going to get dragged into another one of these ridiculous dick measuring contests. Our experiences differ - leave it at that.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Would you like to borrow one of my architects scales?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No thanks, I have a yardstick.

Funny story though, way back in the day when I worked at the old penitentiary, one night we were doing random searches and wound up in the urinalysis office. There were like 50 rulers in that office :crackup:

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That'll work for britt, I was trying to help you out.

11. :stupid:

I’ve spent time in a South American country (Chile). This is correct.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  12. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

It's over! Went to court today. The judge said our divorce agreement could serve as a template on how they should be written. We had to wait in session for four hours before our case was held. I sat with my exwex-w most of the time, and were joking the whole time. I've been past the emotional part of it for a while, and am just feeling relief right now. I'm going forward now. I wish my ex the best, we were high school sweethearts, together a long time. Things are great for me now, I feel like this is my time. I haven't felt this good in years.

zx6rfool, Chris, cha0s#242 and 14 others like this.
  13. Looking forward to a similar experience.

14. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

^ It was a little shitty for a while, but it's great now. It cost me way more than I thought it should, which turned out to be way less than it could have been. It took some time to digest. That is a good thing. During that time my happiness has skyrocketed. I've lost 45 pounds, feel great, and am a better person. I know who I am, and accept my faults. I've always had an outlook on marriage, and it applies to a whole lot more than that. It it what you make of it.

15. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

My opinion and existing, hell I dont. know

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd bet just the existing. :D

cav115 likes this.
  17. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I'm with @auminer, you just missed the most epic threesome you could ever have....

and likely not walk out of alive...

Jedb likes this.
  18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Congratulations!!

You have so much "gettin' better every day to look forward to", it will make the cost seem like the best investment you've ever made.

burnham likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No better way to go

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Did you . . . did you, just concede when specifically called out for a dick measuring contest? :Poke: