1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy serious?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mot Okstef, May 7, 2019.

1. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

I don't know about mood-altering, but Tylenol is acetaminophen and that stuff is bad for ya if you hit it regularly.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean, I pay about $60-70 per session for deep tissue massage from a massage therapist, generally at least once per month or as needed. Of course they do the whole body....but putting price into perspective and all that.

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I’ve got serious C and T spine issues as a result of racing, and moreso football. I’ll try anything at this point. Good on him.

JBraun likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The Bostroms have always impressed me over the years. Gifted racers, gifted business people, gifted athletes and obviously very smart. Always fascinating watching what they're up to. Not bad for a couple California surfer dudes.

motoracer1100, SGVRider and Hotfoot like this.
  5. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I think you’ll find those “surfer dudes” come from a family that is pretty well off.

I don’t think the Bostrom brothers are hurting for money. This is probably a product he tried, liked it, and decided to get involved with the company. Nothing wrong with that...even if some ballbag on the BBS disapproves.

motion likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Think they have equal pay?

Robin172 likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nope...no Bozbros here on the farm.
    Ouy kcus Mot. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

[​IMG]

Dragginass likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

$80 is nothing if it actually helps someone even moderately with their back pain. Shit, Tom probably had $80 of alcohol in him when he started the thread, and it has since flowed to a river somewhere. He would still have his Backmate the next morning.

TurboBlew, 418, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

E-Boz is cool af I wish him luck.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm sure there a few racers who would argue that with you. The Fruit farm in Brazil. . .

As for the doodad that E boz is selling, might work might now but it's cheap and if it helps YOU it's a bargain.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And this guy ^^^ knows bargains. :D

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hell if you suffer from any chronic neck or back pain $80 is dirt cheap if it helps at all. Good luck to him.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

[​IMG]

15. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Looks like a useful product to me, and Eric is good people. I ordered one. I'm happy to support his efforts and admire that he has put so much research and energy into managing and recovering from his injuries, instead of just giving up his activities and/or living on painkillers.

Tylenol is a god-send if you have an 18 month old kid with a 104 fever but I would never take it constantly to manage back or neck pain, I have no doubt it has a variety of bad effects.

You can try to disparage the product or EBoz but if you look at the Kickstarter site, it is already nearly triple the original goal, it looks like it's gonna work out for him...

TurboBlew, Phl218, JBraun and 2 others like this.
  16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Product looks like it might be useful, but I’d file it in the QVC product category. Could do without the unsupported jabs at medical science. $80 is reasonable for pre-production. Production version should be $49, not $149.

Hope he does well with it but I don’t think a production version will sell at $80 let alone his target retail price.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys are judging the price without any idea of the build quality of the device. It might be expensive for what it is, but then again it might not.
    I don't know what the market is like today but when I was buying race stands, PitBull stuff seemed pretty expensive in a catalog until you got a chance to hold one in your hands. And then the first time you picked one up, you could tell the difference and were happy to fork over the money.

TurboBlew, Scotty87, motion and 5 others like this.
  18. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

If my neighbor takes two Advil you would think he was on heroin.

Which I never understood cause he can drink line mofo and go to bed at 3am and be up at 6am making breakfast for the kids like nothing ever happened.

19. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Tylenol can be very bad for certain people. Not a drug to be taken lightly or taken casually.

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production