1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"tell Vladimir that I will have more flexibility after the election"
    --Barack Obama [recorded on hot mic]

gixxerreese and Britt like this.
  2. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

This always struck me as MUCH more problematic than anything Trump has been accused of....

stk0308 and XFBO like this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Notice NO ONE in here or MSM ever challenged that slip-up??? It's all one needs to see about the serious bias in this country now.

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Yea. Just imagine the outage and gnashing of teeth if Trump was heard saying that...you could power the entire country from that hate energy.

Banditracer likes this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I remember that and I wanted to get the context details.

Did a right-click "Search Google" and all I can find is RW opinion sites jerking off on this quote...

Quite hilarious.

I'll search some more on BBC. ['C' is for Commie, I know, I know....]

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

ROTFLMAO. Now you want context.

7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

So you do remember it happening? But per your search it just didn't happen, according to MSM. And you find that hilarious. Pretty Orwellian, dude.

sheepofblue and crashman like this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

@code3ryder just curious if you saw this...

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So why would Mueller write a letter to Barr wanting his summary published after Barr wrote the 4 page bottom line summary?

I think this is all Mueller wanted published from the report was his 19 page summary which said no collusion, Trump is a liar and bad person. I say this as now the report is out, journalist are tearing it apart. Seems Mueller's charge for Papadousdoius is a stretch on the truth. The report does not discuss the May 6 meeting between Papadapaious and Mifsud.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/05/fbi-trump-russia-investigation-george-papadopoulos/

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I haven't bothered reading much about the Mueller latter post Barr summary, but from what I gather, it's Mueller pissed off at the way the press is twisting the report into something it's not. At this point I'm over it. The Dems are now calling to have Barr arrested. They are doing everything they can to keep this alive as long as possible even though it's a losing battle. It reminds me of the end of basketball games, where the losing team keeps intentionally fouling to try and make a comeback. I've never seen it work.

11. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Enjoyed my Sunday away from you nutbars.

You guys still don't understand that just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't make them a liberal. That's why I call Trump your lord and savior.

So Trump is scared of a war with Putin but not Un? Interesting. I happen to believe that Un is much more unstable and prone to acting out then Putin is.

Interesting that Trump lets Barr testify and then saying Mueller shouldn't be allowed. Keeping in mind of course that he previously said that it was up to Barr and Barr has no problem with it.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Having fun jerking off?

13. 600 dbl are

I too am more worried about going to war with Russia than NK. You and everyone else on the planet should as well.

As for Mueller testifying, I think Trump is tired of playing the game with the dems. It's not his choice if Mueller testifies or not as far as I know. The dems counted on Mueller finding something, he didn't. Now the dems are throwing a tantrum akin to a 5 year old who's mommy won't buy them a new toy.

I don't personally like Trump. I think he's an asshole. It's a sad state that the country found itself in when it needed to elect an asshole to right the ship.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

IIRC, Mueller is unable to provide any details from his report that have been redacted due to the confidentiality of the Special Counsel and Grand Jury processes.

15. 600 dbl are

That's what they are trying to do to Barr. They are planning on holding him contempt if he doesn't provide the full, un-redacted report. Bottom line is they want to hold him in contempt for not breaking the law. Those idiots should face a firing squad.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

brex likes this.
  18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Truer words have not been spoken. Imagine the work he could get done if he wasn't an asshole.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Imagine the work the asshole could have been accomplished without 2+ years of needless investigations?

R Acree likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Probably none. The entrenched politicos don't want outsiders, regardless of party affiliation.