1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

So the Dems are in full swing and upset about Barr not coming in today. But in all honesty what do the expect. They changed the initial scope of the hearing to now include them bringing in their own investigative council who have been involved with parts of the investigation since its beginning while Barr has only been in his position for a couple of months. Clearly a potential set up. In any event, it’s clear that the Dems will not yield on this and will continue to propagate the lie at any cost. Barr better learn his lesson and start investing on his own. Start with Comey and keep going.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

What's funny is there still is no predicate to open the investigation into Trump. I want one person with some balls to ask the letter agency heads WHY this investigation was started. What evidence was presented that warranted a presidential candidate and his staff and family to be surveilled?
    We all know the answer. I just want to hear their stammering attempt at an answer.

Pride & Joy and sheepofblue like this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ok, I'm slowly starting to warm up to the idea that Barr is legit and will pursue justice. (AKA his job)

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

He did bring up that Papadopoulos was a uce under cover employee and that there were more. I think he may have the balls to lay this whole thing out. Trump also said he is going to declassify everything now. Warrants all of that is going to be brought out into the light. Why they are trying so hard to discredit Barr in my belief. So when he does they can say he is lying and has lied since the report came out. Kind of hard to spin printed letter that says your a traitorous bastard though.

6. blkduc

I think you're right man. It sure looks this way. It's hard to believe that we might actually see the swamp being drained and bad people gettin their dues!

gixxerreese likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Build the wall!

And build gallows atop it!

gixxerreese and TurboBlew like this.
  8. blkduc

9. In Your Corner

Let's just keep in mind that this story about Papadopolous in the NYT
    was put there for a reason by those in the FBI who "leaked" this story
    (planted is a better word).
    They are presenting this as new information even though many of
    us have known about it for a long time. It was covered, just not by
    sources on the left.
    This is an attempt to legitimize the start of the "investigation" in some way.

10. In Your Corner

And today the NYT has discovered Joseph Mifsud.
    Obviously, the FBI wants their narrative out there first.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hmm what happened to the referrals that were going to be so big....:Pop:

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If I were Barr, that Hirono cunt would been told to fuck off, which goes for most of them assholes who were doing little more than Grandstanding.

13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Not much different than the usual congressional questioning, to be honest; dumbshit congressperson just reads their boilerplate re-election statement, ending on a rising note to make it into a question.

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Good to know that Trump is willing to talk to Putin about Mueller but won't tell him to stop meddling.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You say that like you think OMB has some sort of sway over Putin. No one does, never have.

Btw, we have sitting representatives and senators who are more a threat to our republic than Putin.

YamahaRick likes this.
  19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

He's a big boy bully against everyone else until it comes to Putin. Putin is still the only one without a nickname. Hell, he even gave Un a couple. Putin...radio silence.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Do you honestly think that would have even the tiniest effect ? Telling Putin to stop doing something. :crackup: